Valhalla Rising(EUPC) Wants You!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Dipin Gujral, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Dipin Gujral Committed Player

Hello Everyone,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce Valhalla Rising, an EUPC end gaming league to those which are perhaps new to the game, server and to fellow forumites as we have been completely inactive on the forums despite most members having played the game for 3+ years.

Wavedox: http://wavedox.com/worlds/eupc/leagues/valhalla rising

Valhalla Rising like its mythical lineage is extraordinary. We comprise of one of most talented group of gamers in this game and take pride in our skill. We excel at everything in the game yet not to the degree that you think that these people are a bunch of no-lifers. In fact, our community of players is largely in the range of 25 to 40 years and barring a few (college students) everyone is gainfully employed and have a life outside of DCUO.

Naturally, we are only looking for like-minded and skilled people. Our requirement is not completely outlandish but reasonable keeping in view the age of the game.

We accept people with at least 180+ SP on their characters. We can help you get the rest if you are so inclined.

Teamspeak is a must have as we can't seem to function well without social interaction.

If you think you are good enough and want to play and have fun with the finest players in the game, give a shout(tell in-game) or write here on this thread with your character name and someone will get in touch with you.

We are fair, helpful, reasonable, mature, fun loving and extremely talented bunch of players. If you think you are one yourself, come join us in the battle of good Vs. evil and let's have a showdown with the evil forces that seek to destroy the peace and amity in the DC Universe.

Don't forget to carry a sense of humor!
    • Like x 1
  2. spack2k Steadfast Player

:p

- i see the humor is strong here -
  3. Dipin Gujral Committed Player

Fla5h, you are sitting at 233 SP yourself, so I am not sure why 180 would seem outlandish or too much for you.

Obviously, we don't want new players but experienced and skilled ones and 180 SP is nearly 50 SP less than most of our players and if someone has played this game for about an year or so, it is not at all difficult to accumulate 180 SP.

We do have strong humor, so, I would say come join us, we'd be glad to have you with us and bring along most of our other friends.:p
    • Like x 1
  4. Dipin Gujral Committed Player

5. Dipin Gujral Committed Player

6. Dipin Gujral Committed Player

7. Dipin Gujral Committed Player

8. Dipin Gujral Committed Player

9. Dipin Gujral Committed Player

10. Dipin Gujral Committed Player