VALENTINE'S EVENT - what were in the heck were you thinking devs?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by kawe, Feb 1, 2015.

1. BumblingB I got better.

The "<opposing faction> does it too" response gets old. There is no amount of reason a player can give that warrants being a dbag to one another. This is DLC5 all over again. It didn't matter if you were hero or villain, it was "he did it to me, so I will do it to someone else" response.

I was sending duel invites last night to the guy that was doing it, he wouldn't come out of the bubble. Dishes it out, but can't take the heat.
    • Like x 6
  2. ChuckLess New Player

The HoD is on test?! :p
    • Like x 2
  3. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Not only is the storyline behind the new event vastly superior in every single way, but it only takes about the same amount of time as it took Trex in his video to reach the race. If that.

I think the new Valentines Day seasonal is much better.
    • Like x 3
  4. Trexlight Devoted Player

My man! or woman...My Person! Beat me to the punch as usual :) And he is right. We are there to test content which we performed and reported. Sadly, we cant test player behavior. Now I know on a PVP standpoint, this can get folks riled up for some PVP fun open world. On PVE, I see the dilemma people are "donkeys", cant help with that sadly.

Now the crystals, were slow for us on the Test Server as well. If it isnt Active then someone else used it and it doesnt despawn likethe past content, it will reactivate over time but I feel maybe that timer needs to be upped a bit.
    • Like x 1
  5. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Damn right. It's so dead, I've claimed it as my League Hall. So if you ever log into the villains side of PC test and visit the Hall of Doom, know that you're in Torikumu's house, *****!

:p
    • Like x 2
  6. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

Mmmm nope...Star Sapphire theme trumps that any day
    • Like x 2
  7. Trexlight Devoted Player

I just want my Cherub back. Thats the ONLY thing I want from the old to the new. Love my Sapphires though :) #BringBackTheCherub
    • Like x 1
  8. Abstrakt Loyal Player

the timer is so long for it, I got bounced out of the area about 10 times before I was able to do it once...the villains seemed to be having a blast with it in verses, i finally got the race in and wont be doing it again not enough incentive to deal with that bs. It seemed to be just a few members of a league that continued to do it...i look forward to seeing them in pvp.
  9. Lacedog Loyal Player

It's still funny. Funny to see players fly. Funny this was on test and no one thought about it once. Funny the devs actually placed the start there to begin with. and funny that if you get lucky enough to actually start the race, it's real easy. This would of been better as an April fools joke. Or joker themed.
    • Like x 2
  10. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

#CherubTrinket

and not a Cherub balloon named "Trinket" either, Spytle :mad:

... although that'd actually be pretty cool...

Maybe those fountains, too, as League Hall base items.
    • Like x 1
  11. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

What they did was make the Valentines event similar to the other events. nothing wrong with it. Wife and I enjoyed it yesterday.
  12. Necro Maat Well-Known Player

There's a hero out there non stop recording the race, that has to be the longest & most boring video nobody will ever watch. lol
  13. matt4950 Well-Known Player

Scro, yes.
  14. matt4950 Well-Known Player

Yes.
  15. FaLeX Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. BumblingB I got better.

No.
    • Like x 1
  17. matt4950 Well-Known Player

是的
  18. Chris Pereira New Player

lol Is this even allowed on PVE Phase? I was lucky enough to complete the race on my main. The others weren't so lucky.

19. Captain Just New Player

There's a race? o_O
  20. HazeTA New Player

Someone is forcing them to be idiots? Didn't your parents tell you 'just because you can, doesn't mean you should'?
    • Like x 1