VALENTINE'S EVENT - what were in the heck were you thinking devs?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by kawe, Feb 1, 2015.

1. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

This is a General Problem of the game design.
    Players should not be able to heal the Opponent of the other faction in he PVE-phase, same like you can't heal someone in a duel, since you're not part of the fight.

That there are stupid indiviuals out there in both factions is a sad fact. Since the Devs can't fix stupid, they Need to fix the game instead.
    • Like x 5
  2. Tobias1978 New Player

Both sides can heal the npc's....
    • Like x 2
  3. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

It was pretty easy to get done on the hero side. I just stood back and waited for someone to press the button. Once they did they I started the race. Depending on when the counter starts you can either start the race right away or stand back, outside of the start zone and wait until the timer is at about 5 seconds, the run to the starting point. Did this on 3 of my heroes, with out issue :)

It was pretty funny to see everyone get bounced while I just stood there. Gotta stand back on the street to not get hit :)
    • Like x 2
  4. Sbel Devoted Player

Well, I'm having fun with this seasonal. Not with the event itself, but I'm loving going over to the race as villain and reporting people for griefing. It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. :)
  5. zeroman New Player

I think that it is great. Just the villains showing some love. I give this thread a 3.
    • Like x 1
  6. kawe Loyal Player

7. akaivy Dedicated Player

How many times have I been ambushed by heroes in front of the superman statue while following Larfleeze's directions? Or while exiting a safehouse? Or have a hero heal the ads when I was doing a mission? Or get attacked while otherwise minding my own business? I won't push the button, but....

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  8. Sbel Devoted Player

You regularly get ambushed by heroes in PvE phase? o_O
    • Like x 1
  9. Necro Maat Well-Known Player

I'd rather report the Hero who was swearing in the chat in the video.
    There are so many more heroes than villains, we can't have a little chuckle at their expense once & awhile? I'm sure they'll fix it. No need to blow a fuse quite yet.
  10. matt4950 Well-Known Player

go back to pve where you belong
  11. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Happens in Pve.
    • Like x 2
  12. Ch3wtobacco New Player

like I said in arkham thread...looks like they created this seasonal over the weekend...underwhelming
    • Like x 1
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yeah but you have to wonder..... did anyone test it???

Just another example that makes us wonder about whoever is testing this game.
  14. Derio 15000 Post Club

Happens in both pve and pvp. I did it once, and now I am never doing that race again, simply because its just a real hastle. Also the crystal spawns are very terrible and some of the crystals are just there with no interactions whatsoever.

I know on the test server they said the crystals were ok. But this is USPS we are talking about. It takes less than 20s to complete 1 crystal on your own. And the fact that they spawn so few at a time can convince someone to not do the seasonal. They should have just left this seasonal buried.
  15. Solmes202 Loyal Player

Bad choice of placement! I got by moving back and timing it wit a " running" start. Took a few tries but I got it.
  16. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Take screenshots of the people that are doing this and report them to help.soe.com - griefing is a violation of the terms and conditions, and hopefully banning of accounts will happen.
  17. ChuckLess New Player

No. This is the Devs fault. Not the players.
  18. Drathmor Unwavering Player

things are bugged is nothing new to new content and instead of saying it should have never been added what you should be asking for is for them to fix it as a lot of us like having seasonal content.
  19. Cold Fuzion New Player

So being a villain is a form of grieving?
    • Like x 1
  20. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Me and a handful of people have already reported quite a few villains doing this..the GMs definitely want to know who is ruining the gameplay experience for other players. But you're right, this needs to be fixed by the developers.
    • Like x 1