Valentine's Day Seasonal Event!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 10, 2020.

1. ErickStrife Well-Known Player

That would completely defeat the purpose of the event being... ... "SEASONAL".
    Also, I don't know what movie theater you go to, but the ones I've visited in my 40 years on Earth, stamp the date and time of the movie on them, and if you don't go in on that specific day at that specific time, you don't get to watch the movie, same for Broadway plays... "You snooze, You lose" even if they were the most expensive tickets. Also, gift cards have an expiration date...
  2. ErickStrife Well-Known Player

Malivic01... why send disrespectful private messages to me showcasing your idiocy and not say it all here in public? Why hide your comments? Could it be because you know other people would see your true colors? Afraid of repercussions for violating the terms of service of the forum? Are you one of those who throws rocks and hide their hands and tell mommy and daddy you didn't do anything?

I do not hide, so that's why I reply IN PUBLIC to your private messages.

If my very reasonable post from right above this one is something you don't agree with, simply go on with your life, no need to send me private messages calling me names and being disrespectful. I will leave it there and not escalate this any further, unless YOU do.
  3. Ocius New Player

Will we have a Love Conquers All season event this year? I don't see it in the upcoming events list for 2021