Valentines Day Event Wishlist

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jaelia, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Ryazan Dedicated Player

A rose/sakura petal tornado orbital.
    • Like x 6
  2. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. LLSmoothJ Active Player

I'm just going to go ahead and say it as it seems to be the only chance of it happening at this point: High Heeled Pumps. We've had the women's business suits for a decade, time to finally add the shoes to go with them.

If you need them to strictly be Valentine's Day themed, here are couple of examples:

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  4. Eve YouTuber

I hope for a new mission with Catwoman, something related to her and Batman. Since they literally had a wedding in the comics.
    • Like x 3
  5. BitGam4r Well-Known Player

I'd like to see Ice Blocks. How do we not have those yet. Those are in the Gotham Hospital villain duo, I've been wanting those for years and years.
    • Like x 1
  6. Jaelia Committed Player

Yes yes yes been asking for this for years
    • Like x 1
  7. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

The love suit and rose petals sounds dope
    • Like x 1
  8. Brit Loyal Player

Not sure why, but they put the "Letterman's Jackets" in as Valentine's Day seasonal styles. So apparently Valentine's Day has something to do with sports?

I would like to see a couple of basic sports Jerseys. According to the pennants collections, Gotham and Metropolis have almost 20 different sports teams between the two of them. I'm sure there is a football, basketball or baseball player somewhere in there who picked up some exobytes.
  9. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I would love a couple of covers featuring some classic dc couples: the Hawks, Hawk and Dove, Green Arrow and Black Canary, superman and lois, nightwing and starfire...apollo and midnighter...a few old school silver age young love covers.
    • Like x 1
  10. Jaelia Committed Player

Bump since February isn’t too far away.
    • Like x 1
  11. Charon Lead Content Designer

We gotchu.
    • Like x 6
  12. kingmasternova Loyal Player

Can we get some wedding theme bases items.
    wedding bells
    Wedding drapes
    A heart shaped mirror w/ small heart shape around it
    Wedding stand
  13. Shakram1 Level 30

Wing shoes for feet that flap similar to the accessory and can change color so people can have them without putting the accessory on.

Make a pair for hands that flap too

Make a pair for shouders that flap as well

Make some for a helmet that flap

Make some for the back that flap

Make it a feat to gain the entire set
  14. Shakram1 Level 30

Star saphire sidekicks
    Star saphire backup
    • Like x 2
  15. MrStoob Well-Known Player

I've suggested it before in the suggestions area but...

Star Sapphire supply drop, where up to 3 Star Sapphires give loving encouragement with a bit of dancing/posing/etc.
    • Like x 1
  16. Starblast Well-Known Player

I still want the wedding dress and suit. and it should be available for both male/female. which means we would need the veil, shoes, etc. and maybe a bouquet. and of course not color-locked. I even thought of fun feat names.

Love Gets Me Everytime
    Always the Bridesmaid
    Matron of Honor
    Love Hurts
    Honeymoon in Gotham/Metro

I'm all about a good pun.
    • Like x 2
  17. Jaelia Committed Player

Haha that’d be super cute especially new title name like the bride or bridesmaid lol
    • Like x 1
  18. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Make the flower bouquet a weapon style, I could see it working with one handed and shield animations. You could even make a set of wedding themed weapon styles, like the cake knife and serving utensil for dual wield.
    • Like x 1
  19. Megzilla Developer

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  20. Jaelia Committed Player

Lmao the same face I made when I read that ! :D