Valentine's Day 2017 - Heart Ribbon Aura

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jafin, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Here's a look at the Heart Ribbon Aura that you can get from the "Love Notes" collection during the upcoming Valentine's event.
    • Like x 9
  2. Here2Help Devoted Player

Ah, looks like the shoulder/back aura thingies are actually going to become a thing. I'm personally not a fan of them, but oh well.
    • Like x 7
  3. spack2k Steadfast Player

at least it looks better than the killer frost one lol
  4. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

I'm hoping at some point the devs make their way around to the eyes with these localised auras. :D
    • Like x 6
  5. Brother Allen Loyal Player

While it isn't my thing some will like it. I do still say that it should be a Shoulder or Back style as that is definitely not an Aura.
  6. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

[IMG]

I'll pass on this since I'll be going for the base items, ty for the video though.
    • Like x 2
  7. PhantomBulletPT Well-Known Player

Well, that is really ***** ugly ...

I can't say anything nice about it.
  8. Nydia Level 30

it's ok
    But you are right someone will enjoy it
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Me too! I'd love if eventually we could apply our auras to specific body parts.
    • Like x 1
  10. Here2Help Devoted Player

Think we all just want those Darkseid eyes.... make it happen devs ;)
    • Like x 4
  11. Celestial Powers Committed Player

"We've had this item requested so much, it took a lot to get this out to you... but here it is - Introducing the Apokolips Time Capsule! A first for DCUO, this item will require 18 collection pieces to unlock, this way whenever you open a Time Capsule you're guaranteed to get something useful, or be able to trade the 15 common connections for that one juicy rare piece."
    • Like x 3
  12. BumblingB I got better.

Huh do the other collections drop from normal nodes?
  13. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

+ Lightning Eyes.
  14. Zneeak Devoted Player

Wow... Seeing how terrible this aura looks makes me feel really good about being premium right now. Not gonna worry for a second about collecting this. :D
  15. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Was just wondering this myself
  16. Proxystar #Perception

Let's just say that aura is going to require a rather "unique perception" to enjoy.
    • Like x 6
  17. Jafin 10000 Post Club

11 from the Zamaron Love Crystal as far as I'm aware and one from the vendor.
  18. PhantomBulletPT Well-Known Player

Can you see how many hearts(?) they're asking for the collection on the vendor ?
    Hope it isn't some ******** amount like 140.
  19. Proxystar #Perception

As far as you're aware? Did you farm the event on test for this? How long did it take you? How many runs?
  20. light FX Steadfast Player

Was hoping someone finished this. So not caring about finishing this collection. So glad there is no feat attached to it. Because now i can skip and not worry about it. And not have to run multiple toons. And i have a toon with a harley style that this would go well with but still not worth it.

Thanks for the video.
    • Like x 1