Valentine Weapons

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Domi, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Domi Well-Known Player

I would love to see these come back as I had missed them. Always wanted Cupid's Bow.

Who else would like these to make a comeback? ^^
  2. darth_paul Dedicated Player

There is a bow available to buy for Valentines every year, but no other weapon styles. What they need to do is make themed weapon styles for all the weapons in this event and all of the other events. Christmas is the only one that has it, and Spring just gives you a shovel for two-handed.
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

It might be a matter of the devs not seeing it as a worthwhile endeavor. If the holiday weapons didn't get a lot of business when they were first introduced, it's entirely possible that the devs would see that as them not being wanted all that badly and deciding to put their efforts into other event aspects that did get a lot of attention/business.
  4. Brit Loyal Player

I understand not devoting significant work towards making new styles that are only usable by 1/10th the population because they are weapons, when they could have been an equipment style usable by everyone.

I still feel, however, that the Qwardian Weapons from the Anniversary Event already exist and aren't attainable by players, and those should be released for the Anniversary Event. That Lightning Bolt one handed is particularly unique.
    • Like x 2
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

There are a lot of weapon styles exclusive to NPCs I’d love to have, like the little smgs wielded by some of Vandal Savage’s mercenaries in the Legends Of Tomorrow inspired content.
  6. Domi Well-Known Player

I have missed the last 2 vday events. So the bow is available during the event now? I was never around for the vday event except 1 year.

I do miss having new weapons, but I see how the time to put into them wouldn't be worth it.
  7. darth_paul Dedicated Player

[IMG]

It was made available last year, according to the fandom wiki site. That's when I got it anyway for my angel character.
  8. Zamara Dedicated Player

The thing is the bow is so down on the list it may have been there before last year and we never noticed bc it's basically in the bottom of the list.
  9. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I kind of thought that it might have been there before last year as well, and wasn't sure if the wiki is correct or not. I just know that I did indeed buy one last year finally.