Utility Belts Active In Arena??

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Casey Jaymz, Apr 12, 2022.

1. Casey Jaymz Active Player

K so a friend of mine was playing Arena when her opponent pulled out Henchmen is this a glitch in Arena?
  2. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

yes, it's to do with how the armoury is imprinted. I noticed this with my orbital once and reported it in bugs
  3. SonicThedgehog New Player

I was actually looking for a utility belt with toughness. (Just unlocked blue set of pvp gear) so I can put all my consumables for pvp i have been crafting. Didn't know utility belt would work anyways. Lol I noticed my trinket didn't give stats inside the belt and took it off.
  4. lumsum12 New Player

Hi Everyone, I have also the same question from expert. Is the utility belt active in arena?
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's not supposed to be. There's a bug that hasn't been fixed yet.
  6. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Given the way pvp is treated these days, it probably won't be fixed. Much the same way they still allow speed hackers to exploit the game. Try running into one of those guys in a pvp arena, it's really off-putting.
    • Like x 2
  7. Kurosaki New Player

I feel bad for you man the devs will not respond to this thread and if they do it’ll be something along the lines of “that was not our intention it will not be fixed” cus they don’t care about pvp anymore, when was the last time we got a pvp update? Or a stream like Friday night legends? It sucks but hopefully the newer team will show love to pvp