USPS4 Unable to Login (H)

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by xxOMNIPOTENTxx, Mar 28, 2015.

1. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

As the title states, I'm unable to log into the game. I get to the character selection screen, and then I get the infinite loading screen of death. Anyone else having this issue?

I don't know if there is a coincidence or not, but I tried to renew my Legendary membership right before this happened. Seemed as if my purchase wasn't registering even after I re-logged twice. Now I can't even get back into the game.
    • Like x 1
  2. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

Just noticed that it says "You have a LINKDEAD character on this server. Try again soon or login with the linked character."

This is preventing me from being able to login since I can only log in with the one link dead character. If I select the linkdead character, I get stuck at an infinite loading screen.
  3. TheViolator New Player

Same issue with a friend of mine with one added detail, he hard froze and it happened to him. I'm in game right now and it says he is logged in on the linkdead character and that character isn't linkdead. He is on PS3 so it seems to be effecting multiple counsels.

This all started about 15 minutes ago in Necro.