USPS3 ~ Hated ~ Villian USPS3 Be yourself !

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by xoCiaraxo, Jul 12, 2013.

1. xoCiaraxo New Player

We would love to have yoU !
  2. QuantumxArrest23 New Player

Who do I contact for league invite?
  3. Dter New Player

Sounds good, and I hope it's not the same situation with you guys but I joined a league for about a day I was joking around about being OP bc I got lucky in a situation in fos3 I was the only one who survived cause everyone got oneshotted and had to kill Zod by myself while kitting 4 golden hands lol and the other members complained saying I boast about being overpowered and I got kicked, I was wondering is this a league where you don't take yourselves too seriously when someone is joking around?
  4. BeeztyLegend New Player

This sounds great, I'll message one of those names here soon. :D
  5. Dter New Player

Merry Christmas
  6. xoCiaraxo New Player

Well contact night hunterr or OP harvest.
  7. xoCiaraxo New Player

Yass Merry Christmasss <3
  8. speedster1981 Committed Player

hey ciara and night hunterr I was wondering when I could meet with one of u guys In game to talk about league My toons name is DarkSpeedDemon187
  9. Rebornthunder New Player

Hey i need an opinion on what to do(s) o_O
    Should i try to raise my cr more? (currently 97) with a mix of Vs,IIIs,IIs,and Is
    maybe try to get more traces?^/ buy 86 gear maybe o.o

Should i raise my SPs (55 atm) i kinda get the importance of sps but i dont know if its *needed* as much
    easy feats to get^

should i go exo farming? To change my lower mods into v mods?
    or wait to buy mods?^

Should i continue to gather mov for my t3 pvp gear, just brought two pieces of LO yesterday
    or wait for new pvp season 2 start^

Should i farm mor to get new dlc gear (hopefully my cr is high enoughto buy the gear)

On a side note, can someone kindly lend me a cc hood so i can wear ;)
  10. Dter New Player

My suggestion is Thunder and remember this is just my opinion but yes, you should grind out some skill points go for some easy feats like alert speed feats and such and completing feats within solo instances bc SP's really do make a difference stat wise as for the gear I would say start buying 86 gear and modding with either reg V mods or even Exp mods if you can find a crafter as you start to do Nexus and Wave and get gear from there as well and mod it just to benefit you more. Now on to the PvP side of things you could keep buying PvP and get the style feats along with them now or just wait till the new season starts and start buying them when that happens like I said just my opinion do what ever you feel is comfortable.
    • Like x 1
  11. Rebornthunder New Player

HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS
    LETS MAKE THIS AN AWESOME YEAR
    (PS)- WE NEED A YOUTUBE CHANNEL

CAPS FOR THE WIN
  12. Rebornthunder New Player

13. speedster1981 Committed Player

I AGREE 100% lol
  14. DanielJone5 New Player

TitsMc6ee add me. Decated, low lvl cause been on hero but rdy 2 grind it out
  15. Rareimage New Player

Hey i am currently looking for a fun cool and chill league that can help a player become even better. I am a Ice Dps. My CR is 55 but my pvp cr is 77 i dont know how my pvp is higher because i dont really pvp. I have brought up my cr from 34 to 55 in about a week and a half because i have been doing raids non stop. My chars name is rareimage. I just bought the full harley quin gear. if you want to know more about my char just tell me on forums or send a mail through game. About me, i am 16 im chill, funny, dont have a temper and i pay for fun. I cant always play but i try to get on everyday . Also i can play on both ps3/ps4
  16. jarhead1103 New Player

I'm a light powered villain lvl 30 with a cr of 48 and pvpcr of 77. im relatively new to the game andstill trying to figure a lot out. Im getting stuck trying to build my character to the higher missions. I was wondering if i could join up and help where i can and learn how to better my character.
  17. Rebornthunder New Player

i have a good feeling that oP is......anxiously waiting for that new pvp season to start
    so am I, i gotta get a piece or 2 of LO then i can go punchline and then whatever the new set is called!
  18. phatom star Level 30

What's going on hated. Long time no see. Hope everything is well.
  19. Ajkool5150 New Player

20. Ajkool5150 New Player