USPS3 ~ Hated ~ Villian USPS3 Be yourself !

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by xoCiaraxo, Jul 12, 2013.

1. xoCiaraxo New Player

Greetings. This leauge is for weird & fun people. We are a PvP and PvE League looking for quality people to build up our ranks. We are a league that prides ourselves on respect, quality play and fun. Our members are willing to help with ANY content in the game. We want people who are willing to give their best effort. We have no problem helping you get modded, get geared, get feats or anything else. We are primarily a PVP league but do PVE just as much. If we arent raiding or doing alerts or duos its PVP. We keep a schedule only to keep our weeks organized as much as possible. we have fun, and we arent a strict "do as we say or get kicked" league. We have several PVP tournaments ( LEGENDS ) we have prizes.

All that we want is to build a group that enjoys this game and has a good time.

We're looking for the following:

All roles level 30 and up.
    Having atleast T5 PVE & PVP ( If not inbox me & i will think of something )
    Legendary or premium with at least a couple DLCs.

We can help you to become the player that you want to be. If you're interested, you can reach me in this thread, in a PM or in game at DCUO in game mail or send me a tell to xoCiaraxo/ChikaBoom/ look forward to getting to know you.
    Now recruiting all roles!

Are you looking for a group to hang with?

Tired of bouncing around trying to find a relaxed yet mind in the game group?

We are a good bunch of guys and girls. Some of us got big mouths and ya got to have a thick skin. To put it blunt we are vulgar and crude. We joke around calling each other names but it's all in fun.We aggressively compete with others but not each other. You can take your self to another league if you are an in-team scoreboard chaser. If you want to teach, learn, and grow to be a better player, Hated might be the place for you.

I do not recommend this group for people of sensitive minds!

Currently we are seeking experienced players cr 60 and up. Yes we are willing to take those of lower levels but they must be willing to raise their level! Most of the players currently here are legendary so it would be best if you are also.

If you are interested in joining or have any questions shoot me a line I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Contact : SeIena Gomez ( The l is a i .)xoCiaraxoo / Punnie P/ Lyfa Chan / Ashley Tisdale
    send in game mail or on here !

Hope to see you soon and don't forget to be a member of our leauge !

• Like x 2
  2. Young Sparky New Player

Well ya know me Young Sparky cx
  3. xoCiaraxo New Player

Haha
    I know my Sparky xD
    • Like x 1
  4. DIUARose New Player

Good Luck! With your league :D I would want to join but I apply to different one, besides Im like level 11. Haha I'm a noob at the moment
    • Like x 1
  5. xoCiaraxo New Player

Haha black armada is always recruiting :)
  6. DIUARose New Player

Um do you guys have alot of people online?
  7. xoCiaraxo New Player

We're not black armada lmfao but we have 24 people online.
  8. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

What ever happened to ANTI BULLIES....o_O
    • Like x 3
  9. xoCiaraxo New Player

LOL the world may never know ):
  10. Mick93 New Player

Are you jamaican cus jamaican me crazy gurl!
    • Like x 1
  11. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

I woudl like to know though :p
    • Like x 1
  12. xoCiaraxo New Player

No :)
  13. xoCiaraxo New Player

Wut
  14. DIUARose New Player

Awe cause I would liked to join your league. I can level myself no problem :D
  15. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

Ouch! you wound me Ciara!

Anyways, if everything doesnt turn out good, you know you got a spot in PM! Thats how much special you are to me ;)
  16. xoCiaraxo New Player

Yes of course just get to leveling :D
  17. xoCiaraxo New Player

Okay :) & Awe
  18. DIUARose New Player

Once I hit level 30 Imma be a bad-*** PvP player & PvE :p
  19. xoCiaraxo New Player

Haha if your active & stuff we can invite you & do a couple of walking :)
  20. DIUARose New Player

Yeah im very active now! It's soo fun. People say the real game start when you hit level 30 :D
    • Like x 1