Usps Hero League: Most Hated

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Frankzilla, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Frankzilla Committed Player

Most Hated

Peace and respect to all the Dc community from Most Hated.

Most Hated is currently recruiting active players that's committed to getting things done no matter if its feat grinding or end game content. We are a very balanced league we like to delve into all aspects of the game therefore we are a Pve & Pvp league. We pride ourselves in the ability to complete all the devs throw at us in end game; as well as the ability to compete with top tier pvpers.

Environment

We have a very homely environment seeing how the core of the league has been running together since 2012. So we are like family nothing but jokes flying and laughter. We like to have fun and get stuff done that's the way of Most Hated. Also there is no omnipotent ruler of Most Hated the authority of leader is dispersed to the members of the council and I as the leader am a member of the council as well majority rules.

History

The title Most Hated has existed around 620 days we are not a new league. The core of this league as mentioned above has been running and completing end game content with each other since 2012 of course under other names. At our peak we were upward of 220 members 52 of them alts but 168 different personalities is very hard to manage not to mention to entertain all with raids and pvp is nearly impossible. So to avoid the feeling of being in a league with strangers this go around will be quality over quantity.

Requirements

1. Sense of humor. ( Its a game we come on to enjoy nothing less.)
    2. Drama free. ( We are all adults so outside of the jokes a level of maturity must be displayed.)
    3. Cr. ( We are t7/end game league so must be within that parameter Cr wise.)
    4. SP. ( At least 165 sp we are not Elitist but willingness to improve must be displayed.)
    5. Good communication. ( if you see shouts in league once you get a second respond even if to say im busy its better than nothing.)

In Closing

So if a fun loving competitive league is what your looking for this may be the home for you. And I King Homi Formerly known as Frank Zilla am the leader. Any interests or questions feel free to contact me by posting in this thread or pm me directly i will respond as quickly as possible. Other contacts me in game at King Homi via mail or tell. As well as council member Life Entity, Hana Takashi ( Be polite she's the First Lady), Ink Eyes, BiggaFord, or XRemoteControlX.

Thank you for taking the time to read hopefully will meet you soon
    King Homi

2. Frankzilla Committed Player

Looking for active players only, all roles welcome contact info above if interested.
  3. Frankzilla Committed Player

Anyone interested the contact info is above
  4. Frankzilla Committed Player

Still recruiting all active roles requirements above in op.
  5. BiggaFord New Player

6. Frankzilla Committed Player

7. BiggaFord New Player

8. Frankzilla Committed Player

still recruiting LF all active roles requirements in original post thank you