USPC: Stuck in a Loading Screen !

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Zneeak, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Zneeak Devoted Player

So one of my toons warped into his base as somebody sent me a group invite, at this moment this toon got caught in a Loading Screen that wasn't ending, so I tried relogging and this same toon was met by a seemingly neverending Loading Screen once again, that kept going until the game crashed for me with the text saying "Currently down for maintenance". At this moment I can't see any signs of the US server being down?

I tried relogging again, this time into another toon and it went online just fine, but my other toon is still stuck in a loading screen.
  2. Tarif Committed Player

Ive had this happen On PC.

Not sure if this is the problem, or how to do it on how to do it on consoles, but this might help.

When you launch the game, before you even hit play, on the lower left of the pop up, there will be an Advanced Tools icon, looks like a hammer crossed with a wrench.

Click that, and then click Validate Game Assets. Let that process run its course.

I had a toon stuck in a loading screen like this, just that one, not the others, and it seemed to fix the issue for me. Hope it helps.