[USPC] Log-in screen says "World: PS" when playing on PC?

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by xhalur, Feb 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhalur Well-Known Player

Not sure if this was introduced with Crossplay or not, as I usually don't pay attention to the finer details of the log-in screen when selecting my characters very often, but today I happened to notice that the log-in screen has me listed as being from "World: PS" on all of my characters. As a someone that plays on [USPC], it's always said "World: PC" for me in the past.

Is this a simple typo for PC players, or did Crossplay actually take every PC character created and put them on the PS servers (as opposed to merging both PC and PS into a new "World" so to speak)?
  2. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I believe we were all moved to open world PS server. This is why we see their marketplace vendor in the safehouses. I also believe that PS and PC have separate instance and if you have a group with a PS player in it, you may get put into the PS instance which is easier. I noticed this for running PBE with 2 PS played at the start vs running PB regular with all PC players. There were more adds in the regular version with all PC.
  3. The peoples Badguy Committed Player

The Bad One says just be happy you are here and consider your self lucky. Ps is now taking over your game.
  4. xhalur Well-Known Player

As an update to this thread since people actually responded today, albeit almost two full weeks since the OP first went up, the current log-in screen simply says "World: US" (making absolutely no distinction between PC and PS, perhaps as intended) and has displayed as such for quite a while now.

In hindsight, I probably should have posted here when that first happened so as to avoid any possible further confusion. I also haven't seen this typo correction listed in any previous type of GU or Hotfix, so I'll just assume that this was some kind of "ninja"-style edit and move on to obviously more important things.

Requesting this thread be closed/locked for being "resolved".
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.