Fixed [USPC; LAG] S.O.S. (SAVE OUR SERVERS!!!)

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Earth742, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Earth742 Well-Known Player

CATASTROPHIC LAG SEIZES SERVERS!!!!!
    LAG making the game unplayable. Multiple players in Shout Chat reporting lag of 3-5 minutes.
    I was having similar difficulties. Additionally, the Holotokens for Briefings & Investigations were not spawning on maps AT ALL.
    LAG was present in Metropolis & Gotham; worst in Gotham.
    Logged for a bio break, stretched legs & made a snack. Attempted to log back in, but quit after several minutes of the same load screen.
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

*It was at this moment, all staff seeing these lag threads realized they were doomed to an infinite number of repeat/duplicate threads.
    • Like x 2
  3. Highheelz New Player

Massive lag for PlayStation as well. Are we going to be getting a hot fix? Unable to log in....
    • Like x 2
  4. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

Check the forum notice @ top on forum home page:
    Status: 10/6/2019 9:20 PDT - We are currently investigating a potential issue with network connectivity to the game.
    • Like x 1
  5. slyvanman New Player

It's not connectivity! Lag is not a mechanic. Developers please stop intentionally lagging us out. I know when it's connectivity and it isn't! Every single Sunday there seems to be more lag than usual. Every time there's a bonus currency weekend, more lag than usual. Now, I am aware of how my connection acts and/or reacts when I'm online, and I have been talking to my ISP whenever this happens. However, some things are done intentionally to prevent players from advancing to the next level. That is not a mechanic! Also, if you reach into my system one more time and cause any more harm to it, I promise I will file a lawsuit and I have narrowed it down to your studio! You have no rights by law to do this!

"People don't want to hear the truth but the truth must be told."