USPC hotfix issue?

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Veritech, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Veritech Loyal Player

Just logged in and went straight to intro movie/character create.
    Shut down, logged back in and friends list & league list is blank in social menu. League roster is blank, league log says deleted character for every entry.
    Others in LFG are saying the same thing

What's going on?
  2. ZEROKILLEER Well-Known Player

3. Sasami Well-Known Player

Greetings!

I have the mods installed in my bases that allow me to use my teleporter to travel between my bases and to leaguehalls / friend's bases. However this morning when I attempt to use my teleporter there is a lag / delay of 30 secs to 1 min before the menu pops up...and now I am only getting the options for HOD, Gotham / Metropolis, Urgent Warfronts. I have checked to make sure my base is paid up and all mods are active, yet this issue persists. Please help?
  4. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Noticed the same. I also am unable to access Bases & League Halls through my base teleporter. The teleporter has some weird lag associated with it, too; it takes 10+ seconds for the list to show up (Watchtower, Urgent Warfronts, Gotham & Metropolis).
  5. Captain Just New Player

Oh boy. I'm scared to get on.
  6. JimsArcade Well-Known Player

I've been trying to use the teleporters in my bases today. For some reason, when trying to activate them, the game hangs for 20-30 seconds, then I'm only given options for HQ, Metropolis and Gotham. Bases, league halls and urgent warfronts do not show up in the list of locations where I can teleport. I have all the mods installed for those locations, and the batteries are all powered. However after today's hotfix I cannot access them anymore. Can someone please look into this? Thanks.
  7. jcfialho New Player

Same here, though urgent warfronts do show up, just base & league halls missing.
  8. Blazing Bacon Well-Known Player

I've spoken with many people today that have all of the above issues.
  9. Supergirly Dedicated Player

Same issue. The reboot broke an entire DLC I think. I cannot use base teleporter to go to any other base, but my own. I cannot even see Supply Drop or Orbital Strike, but I do have mods, SK, and Body Guards. I cannot see league people in either roster or with F4, but I do see their ranks and CR and stuff. So what is going on?
  10. Blazing Bacon Well-Known Player

Bugs I've noticed today:
    Teleporter lags 10-20 seconds before starting up
    Bases & League Hall mod unavailable
    Unable to teleport to your toon's other bases from the Teleporter
    Supply drop and orbital strike are missing from the Base Vendor
  11. Supergirly Dedicated Player

Cannot use teleporter to get to anyone's base. I do not have permissions to my own base. I cannot see League mates in Roster, or with F4 (But I do see their ranks and CR) I cannot see Supply Drop or Orbital Strike, but I do have SK and Body Guards, as well as all my mods.

So what happened? Am I the only one? I have spoken to others and some say they have different issues. So what is going on?
    • Like x 1
  12. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

All the problems are related to the league issues. I have a character who is not in a league, and I see the option for Bases & League Halls. The only characters with slow loading teleporter mods and the lack of a Bases & League Halls option are characters in leagues. My guess is that it cannot load the bases for other league members since the other league members do not have a mapping for their names in the league roster.
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you are seeing this, can you please post what server you are on US/EU PC/PS, and the in-game character name that is impacted? Have you recently renamed yourself or joined/left a league?
  14. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I am just curious if the league roster bug that hit USPC this morning is also on USPS or other servers?

The roster has ranks, combat ratings, skill points, locations, etc., but the names themselves are blank. The league log also shows <deleted character> for all logged actions of interest. The list through the other UI also only shows blank names with the ranks associated with them.

Problem started after the daily restart (hotfix related?) on USPC.
  15. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

• USPC
    • Xik Zoul & Cuken Crem are both characters affected
    • League is Incarnates Reborn (everyone in our league is affected).
    • Joined the league 3 weeks ago
    • Never renamed any of my characters.
  16. SuperBell Loyal Player

Everything is going according to plan.
    • Like x 1
  17. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Did you forget to recharge your batteries. I know this happens when my batteries in my generator hit 0%.
  18. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

You stop being able to see your league-mates in the league roster when your generator hits 0%? That might be worth filing a ticket over. ;)

The problem is that the league-mates do not have a mapping to their character names through the league roster. Ranks, combat ratings, skill points, locations, etc. are all intact, but the lack of a mapping to the names is causing our Bases & League Halls teleporter mod to break down. It cannot find the players' bases due to the name mapping issue (my hypothesis), and so the whole teleporter has issues.

We are seeing 10-20 second load times for the teleporter list. On my characters who are in a league, I do not get an option for Bases & League Halls, but I do get an option for Gotham & Metropolis and Urgent Warfronts.

Bottom line: This is not a batteries issue. The hotfix did something to some players and those players' leagues. My whole league is reporting the same behavior.
  19. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

How recently is recently?
  20. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Maybe the server merger is happening sooner than we think?