USPC GREATEST DPS (self proclaimed) vs iReso

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by danzig999, Aug 3, 2015.

1. danzig999 Active Player

So USPC's GREATEST dps a little fellow by the name of Puzzle repeatly called out Reso, every scrimmage Reso sent was declined though with typical excuses. Mind you Puzzle is a broken hl spammer well today he finally worked up nerve to do it! The result? Not suprising![IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. ReaperOfLightAndDark New Player

trollololololololol Reso for Prez
  3. Zpirit Dedicated Player

If it's not a video, you're just wasting our time. lol
  4. danzig999 Active Player

you are a ps4 player...you dont count move along. our game is being dumbed down because of you console guys after all.

All kidding aside its meant for USPC people who hang out in open world, anyone else wouldnt get it.
    • Like x 2
  5. Zpirit Dedicated Player

LOL kay. Is he one of those guys that thinks they are op because of a few 1v1 win, even when they lose most fights? If so, we have so so very many of "thoe" people over here.
  6. danzig999 Active Player

pretty much, he is your typical **** who will pop trinkets/soder in duels then talk crap he is just especially loud on uspc. when (cough or if considering how long its taking) server crossplay happens you ps guys can enjoy his antics as well :p
  7. MentosTroll Loyal Player

what is this? elementary school?
  8. Remander Steadfast Player

Who?
    • Like x 2
  9. El Presidente Well-Known Player

10. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

I'm ashamed of you Reso, beating Celest Crow is nothing to brag about tsk tsk.
  11. Soul Dedicated Player

I remember Reso to be a pretty cool guy, I doubt he would appreciate you opening a thread like this.
    (Childish and Provocative)
  12. Rewhx Well-Known Player

1. Who?
    2. Breaking ToS Blacklisting.
    3. USPC is not that good in PvP imo.
    4. Inb4 lock
  13. Yallander Loyal Player

Not as of late...especially after the complete alienation of avid PVPers from that server.
    • Like x 1
  14. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

You're right, EUPC rules over everyone :cool:
    • Like x 1
  15. danzig999 Active Player

ask him then souls :p after all the crap talking puzzle did i suggested doing a bit back and he agreed.
  16. danzig999 Active Player

tsk im ashamed that you dont see the sarcasm is making fun of celest crow in an entirely crow like manner kody and im not reso :p