Downtime US Server Downtime - February 4-5, 2016 - Cross Play!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LightOfQuantum Committed Player

Also, the website lags really hard today.
  2. Powerhouse70 Well-Known Player

Hes not lying about that.The past several minutes trying to log in and comment here have been reminiscent of the old dial-up modem days.

No exaggeration, its that slow.

Still zero luck logging into the game either.
  3. Powerhouse70 Well-Known Player

Course it figures that 2 minutes after I make that comment the forums at least appear to be fixed.
  4. Ghoul Well-Known Player

Here we go....
  5. PurpleGlade New Player

im having some problems with the controls everytime i press A on my controller its says "are yhu sure yhu want to quit" is this a bug or sum
  6. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

Loving the merger, except for immature PSers in trade chat. They can leave now.
  7. R3M3MBERxMe409 New Player

Thunderbolt Welcome to PS side that's a everyday thing in trade chat.
  8. Richter Phyre New Player

Wait till you get cussed out in a raid by a 10 year old kid.
    • Like x 1
  9. Powerhouse70 Well-Known Player

It happens PC side too though nowhere near as often.

Its one of the reasons why I turn my mic and chat off when Im not with league.

I will probably do the same now...just so I'm not forced to listen to someone elses idea of good music.
    • Like x 1
  10. SonOfTheBlob New Player

My brother plays on pc & I play on ps3. Gonna be awesome to finally play together :)
  11. DCUO Post Loyal Player

So how's the lag in Watchtower? Won't be able to log on until the evening.
  12. Princess Zero Well-Known Player

Everything is working for me so far. Is the league management menu bugged? I have a number of no name league members now.
  13. DarthJafo Committed Player

I woke up at 330am and logged in. Tiny bit of lag, but not bad. Got seasonal done and some duos.

stayed out of the tower mostly cause I realm only hang out there when waiting for ques to pop.

duos popped within seconds so that was great. Had one seasonal instance that was all tanks. That took awhile. Tried an alert but that didn't pop within a few mins so I just did seasonal on alts.

all in all..no real noticeable Chang other than more players. Hopefully when Xbox launches it will also get crossplay at some point
  14. AnAppropriateName New Player

Hey.Could you add some character slot. 2 slot suckss :(. Min 3 slot gonna be okey.
  15. Powerhouse70 Well-Known Player

Anyone running into login issues like i did.

I had to uninstall then reinstall the game but its working now.
  16. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Upgrade to premium or legendary. Also your forum name may attract some hate. Just a heads up.
  17. The THlNG Active Player

Go get mommy or daddy to buy you one. It's $5. Then you'll have 7 slots and you'll be premium.
    • Like x 1
  18. Lastmourning New Player

Haven't been able to log back in either. Was fine when the server came back up all morning. Went to eat and now I can't get back in.
  19. Morcra Committed Player

O were up. Too bad I got college to tend 2 :c
  20. IMighty ManI Active Player

Trade has always been worthless, you can't blame that on PS or PC specifically. I don't even include it in the channels which appear because its trash.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.