US PS4 - World Down

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Physique, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Physique Dedicated Player

Since the world reset at 4AM PST, I have been unable to log into the game with any character. All my characters show the server status as being WORLD DOWN and there has been no updates or further notification in Announcements. There are a number of people on the Facebook page which have stated similar issues with connection.

Is this an actual USPS issue or another issue with PS4. I'm on PS4 currently but all of the other people who've stated similar issues that I've seen either mentioned PS4 or failed to mention which platform they were on. In addition, I have already checked to see that both USPC and EUPC are working.

Please advise.
    • Like x 1
  2. game007dad Well-Known Player

As near as I can tell this is a USPS issue at the present time.
  3. Skidmarc Committed Player

Yes, the world down is only affecting the USPS community. Imagine that. I've read of issues with the USPC side but they are in game issues and not affecting login.
  4. Baby Sister Committed Player

Anyone else is staying stuck on the lex luthor screen ? i just loaded the event update and when i turned on my ps3 and logged on dcuo it stood stuck on lex luthor singing the DUN DUN song at log in and it says its still loading in the corner and it been like 10 mintues ... :(
  5. Shifty Committed Player

Was wondering what was going on myself :/
  6. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

Amazing that it's just USPS side with login issues, smh. This would be one of those times where the simple generic " we are aware of the problem and working on a solution" lines from mepps would actually be welcomed. Better than being left in the dark with out thumbs up you know where.
  7. game007dad Well-Known Player

That's strange I can make it to the character select screen, unfortunately it keeps saying Worlds Down.:(
  8. I Keeps Aggro New Player

Hm. You sound surprised USPS is down. Today your first day? I'm surprised when its not down.
  9. Ch3wtobacco New Player

PS engineer to Mepps when he comes in to work 2 hrs from now.. " NO, you told me to copy and paste and THEN hit Ctrl-D !"
  10. efryed New Player

I call for the resignation of the pr and support staff for dcuo.this is just plain carzy that you can't take resonsibility for your mistake and tell us what is going on. you would rather every one blow up the fourms. is it really that hard to type in a few words and post.. Mepps info stat before dc is lost forever.
    finger placed on delet game data
  11. efryed New Player

oh wait there is no Mepps he is on a long weekend for the 4 . Probably left the intern that started yesterday in charge...

intern all bye himself "Whats this button do"
    • Like x 3
  12. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

Gotta admit, that was funny. XD
  13. Physique Dedicated Player

Meh. Part of the reason why I hate reset so much is that it tends to happen about 2-3 hours before the dayshift walks in the door. If something critical fails, it could be that long before the developers are aware or able to begin to address the issue. Since its PS side, this could be more carryover from yesterday's fixes, the PSN firmware, or some other internal hardware fail that isn't immediately visible to the technician on-duty. Here's hoping they get it fixed quickly, at least.