US PS3 Hero League the Protectorate is recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Kaidan, May 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Omega Ferno New Player

Its quite alright I wish there was support for cross platforming
  2. Kaidan Committed Player

We've got some great, helpful members, guys. If you need a League that supports each other, check us out. We focus on all PvE content, not just end game.
  3. chaos000 New Player

i would like to join my charters name is yellow ivy and my power is nature and im on ps4 and have mic my psn id is LORDofNITEMARES
  4. Kaidan Committed Player

We're still recruiting if you need a knowledgeable, helpful League.
  5. JZeRoW New Player

I'm on USPS4 so I'll join. OutlawBorn. I have a mic.
  6. Gonge New Player

Joining the Protectorate was the best move I have made in DCUO in the 5 months that I have been playing. Not only are the people very friendly, but there are great events, members are always helping out one another, and there are a lot of members. I don't recall a single time where I was the only member on and frequently there are 12+ members on all working with each other.

If your looking for an awesome league to join, I cannot recommend the Protectorate high enough.
    • Like x 1
  7. Kaidan Committed Player

Thanks for the kind words, Gonge.

I'll add you to my friends list and contact you soon.
  8. Kaidan Committed Player

Still looking for a League? Then check us out!
  9. Furilic New Player

I'm on PS4 and have a mic, in game name is: Goce. Right now I'm a 96 CR Celestial DPS but I like to change powers once in a while.
  10. Kaidan Committed Player

I'll add you and talk to you next time we're both on.
  11. JZeRoW New Player

What time are you usually on?
  12. Kaidan Committed Player

Usually on between 8-11 CST. You can also contact xxToxicPoisonxx or SA1NT ingame if you're both on.
  13. Kaidan Committed Player

It's time for yet another Feat Friday!
  14. JZeRoW New Player

Great league. Helpful, with a numerous amount of people on to play with. Exactly what I was looking for in a league. Thanks for the opportunity to join Kaidan!
  15. Invincifan New Player

Hi. I've been doing a lot of solo pve play and just recently cleared cr 70. My toon is dINVINCIBLEb and this league sounds amazing. Any chance I can get an invite? I'm relatively ignorant in most of the pvp of the game and anything beyond some of the duos. I'm hoping we can help each other in a lot of ways and have a lot of fun in the process.
  16. Electron Lightning New Player

I'm looking to join a league where people actually will help you and still play I'm new to game and need to learn the ropes my psn is viper28518 and my ign is Electron Lightning look forward to talking soon. Thales's
  17. Kaidan Committed Player

I added you to my friends list and I'll get a hold of you ingame. Be sure to keep an eye out for a Tell.
  18. Kaidan Committed Player

Are you in need of help? Do you have questions but no answers? Then consider joining us! We focus on ALL content, not just top tier stuff.
  19. Bruherd New Player

Got a lvl 30 hero on usps looking to join a good league that will help out. What do I need to do to join?
  20. Electron Lightning New Player

Don't go to hold square there not much for helping or getting you in a group been a member over a week added all the team leaders not one has talked or offered to do a group
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.