US PS3 Client Hotfix - January 30, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Super red New Player

It's fixed . Thanks devs. Enjoy users...
  2. XxSKELLYxX New Player

Right now this is the only mmo I play too. It's a generalized ps4 code. I got the same code playing battlefield. I have no intentions of quitting this game anytime soon. Im in a great league, I've met great people through playing and it'd just be nice to not get booted when I'm either leaving or entering my base or my friends lol. I just wanna get my feats going so I can play the game to my full potential. I'm just a little impatient and want everything to work the way it should and want my gaming experience to be nothing but the best considering I dropped about 700$ on a system with games and extra controllers.

God, I should've used a comma or ended my sentence. I apologize. I'm a bit flustered.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As of right now it is the only mmo I play (Diablo 3 when expansion drops) and I love it, though it is the only game which keeps giving me those error codes so I was curious. I have no intentions to quit either I just started up when the PS4 dropped and have been hooked ever since. (why didn't someone tell me about this game when I had a PS3 LOL)
  3. XxSKELLYxX New Player

......And the servers are back up and running, thank you admins!
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

PS4 players should again be able to connect.
  5. deniseunholy New Player

Diablo 3 is a great game. I've still got my disc for dcuo for my ps3.
  6. icesektor New Player

WHAT ABOUT THE PS3 PLAYERS MEPPS??????!!!
  7. icesektor New Player

I STILL CANT CONNECT!!
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

PS3 should never have not been able to connect. Are you unable to connect?
  9. icesektor New Player

Yes, Im unable to connnect and I tried port forwarding and called SOE and my internet provider. And still nothing. Unable to connect since the first update.
  10. XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX New Player

yeah, as soon as I refreshed my page, I saw his reply lol
  11. Nimhe New Player

So yeah, I'm gonna ask the same question that didn't get answered earlier by someone else: Is this going to fix how long it's been taking to render NPC enemies and Group members?
  12. MrDionWilcox New Player

I still can't connect. Been like it for me since I tried it around 7 hours ago now. I'm on PS4 btw.
  13. icesektor New Player

SO MEPPS? ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE A LIL FEEDBACK OR WHAT? I BOUGHT ANOTHER MODEM AND PLUGGED IN AND EVERYTHING ELSE SEEMS TO BE FINE AS FAR AS THE INTERNET. BUT STILL CANT CONNECT TO THE GAME. I KEEP GETTING A COLD TRAIL!! WHATS GOING ON?! IM NOT HAPPY! (LEGENDARY 2YRS)
  14. cravex15 Dedicated Player

Well I just ran Strike and I see the hotfix for the PDA menus and HUD but there IS STILL a ton of lagging and freezing and NPC's and team mates still takes forever load and render and appear.
    I love how when you do a hotfix you always fix the problem that isnt necessarily a huge problem.
    I mean the PDA and HUD stuff was an issue but it wasnt the make or break problem.
    The huge problem I think for all of us is the rendering and lagging and freezing.
    Fix that stuff first.
    That stuff is what makes it unplayable.
    Im alomst ready to wipe my hands of this DLC.
    I just cant play a single run of it without those issues always taking place.
  15. No Aywok New Player

I think the hot fix was excellent. If you're expecting to run any online game with no delay, then I think you might be bonkers.

Seemingly a lot of people like to blame the game when it's more often than not their own connection. It doesn't matter if you have FIOS, Cable, something. There are bound to be hiccups.

I'm not saying DCUO doesn't have it's graphical problems, but those are things they are constantly working on; at the very least they are being frequently investigated.

For myself, my UI shows up instantly after login now. There is a 2-3 sec freeze about 5 seconds after load-in, but then that's it. To me, that's just it making sure it has everything up and going real quick.

Edit: I will be open and admit that the delays when using the R&D station have not improved any. I would like to see the lag improved in that regard.
  16. icesektor New Player

THIRD TIME IS A CHARM.......:), AT LEAST THATS WHAT THEY SAY, RIGHT? AFTER A 6 SIX DAYS NOT BEING ABLE TO PLAY, ALL IVE I BEEN DOING IS TROUBLESHOOTING, CALLING ALL PARTIES (INTERNET PROVIDER, SOE, AND MANUFACTURER) SEVERAL TIMES, UNINSTALLING THE GAME AND REINSTALLING, 3 TIMES, PORT FORWARDING, AND REPLACE MY OLD MODEM WITH A NEW ONE AND YET, DEAD END! ALL MY APPS ON MY PS3 WORKS FINE AND THE OTHER GAMES THAT I DOWNLOADED TO SAY THE LEAST, WORKS PERFECTLY! I EVEN SENT PICS TO SOE, TO MAKE SURE THAT EVERYTHING WAS INPUTTED CORRECTLY, STILL NOTHING. I EVEN HAD MY FRIEND LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT TO MAKE SURE THAT MY "AURAS" WASNT ON AND SHE SAID "NO THERE WASNT ANYTHING ON" AND SHE GOT THROUGH JUST FINE. IM STARTING TO TAKE IT PERSONAL! I KNOW THERE ARE A FEW THAT HAVE THIS SAME ISSUE BUT NOT MANY. THE ONES WHO ARE NOT HAVING THIS ISSUES, IS SIMPLY IGNORING THE REST OF US BECAUSE WE ARE SCREAMING FOR HELP AND NO SEEMS TO CARE! SO AT THE END OF THE DAY, IM FEELING LIKE AM I BLOCKED FROM PLAYING THE GAME? LET ME KNOW SOMETHING PLEASE, BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO STOP PAYING MY MEMBERSHIP FEE. (2 YEARS). #CLEARINGMYTHROAT
    [IMG]
  17. PersianPrince001 New Player

I havent been able to connect to the server for 3 or 4 days now on my PS4. Still nothing is fixed for me.
  18. rsnickstate New Player

i cant log in into the ps4 us servers because the connection failed message keeps appearing please help
  19. IdontDps Committed Player

are you banned?