[US PC Only] - Iconic and Movement power duel tournament!

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Master Play, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Kody,
    just noticed a huge issue.

It is set up for:
    • January 16, 2015 at 6:45 PM EST

however in the description it says:
    Time: Friday January 16th. MEET UP AT HALL 5:30 PM EST time.

So which is it?
    • Like x 1
  2. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Hey on the bracket is says 6:45 EST but the description says 5:30 EST. What's up with that? :p
    • Like x 1
  3. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Are you USPS or PC? I'm no top 8 player but we can always spar on PC.
  4. Master Play Committed Player

Well, I would like everyone participating to meet up as early as possible, it's optional to meet me at 5:30 PM but I would appreciate it if you all did so that way we can make sure everyone is in the hall beforehand and there are no issues. But the tourny will start at 7 PM, check-ins will be at 6:45 PM.

• Like x 3
  5. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Cool deal man. I will be there around 6:15 PM or so.
    • Like x 3
  6. Master Play Committed Player

Good luck to you all today :)
    • Like x 3
  7. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

I figured that was just a buffer to get everyone here on time. Last time it took what? A whole hour before we actually started? Good thinking.
  8. Master Play Committed Player

All participants have been given access to the league hall. Lineage - PvP Hangout. If you would like your league or a friend to spectate the tourny, please mail the name to Mr Cutie in-game.

The channel we will be using throughout the tourny is "Tourny". Please add this to your custom channels.
    • Like x 1
  9. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Congrats!
    • Like x 2
  11. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

GGs to everyone. But I gotta ask, why was arenas 1v1 never an option?
    • Like x 1
  12. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

Potentially due to how long it would take. I guess there would need to be at least 3-4 "referees" that would spectate the games in 2v2 batcaves so they could run 3-4 matches at once to speed things up.
    • Like x 2
  13. Sabigya Steadfast Player

That would actually be a better idea, since all we could do was sit in a room while half the people dueled somewhere else.
    • Like x 2
  14. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

The thought of who would watch dud cross my mind. Doubt we would've caught Camel if we did 1v1s. :p