[US PC Only] - Iconic and Movement power duel tournament!

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Master Play, Jan 5, 2015.

1. ikhwan88 New Player

good idea :)
  2. NyemaOnlyDoesEO New Player

this is still imbalanced. flight and SS (more so SS) have move's with heavier CC effects, than acro. SS being first, Flight being second, Acro being dead last. SS is far superior than the other movements too in the damaging aspects of it's moves I believe.
  3. NyemaOnlyDoesEO New Player

Also, I think it's rather rude of gale to demand changes for premiums/f2p
    if you f2p, you won't win anything other than either SC which will may be traded outside of the game, because you can't trade.
    but I doubt that any F2P's will make the cut, knowing who will compete, nobody in the lot is F2P.

If they can't win the prize because of their account status, it sucks, but that sounds like a personal problem. Don't change it because of them. because that's not fair to others.
  4. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

As always Nyema, I appreciate the honesty, I really do, but all that you said sounds like you want to oppose anything I say or stand for just because you don't like me for a reason unknown.

I didn't ask for changes to the original rewards. I asked for alternative rewards should respective place be taken by f2p/premium.
    It would be like :

1. 2k SC + 10 million in-game cash / alternative rewards for f2p/premiums
    2. 1,5k SC / alternative rewards
    3. 5 million in-game cash /alternative rewards

Of course, Legendary winners should be allowed to choose between the original or alternative rewards.

See, the reason there are no f2p/premiums except me for now, may be because there are no alternative rewards. There's a lack of reasons for them to participate if there are no rewards for them. It is organizer's duty to make his event available to as many people as possible if he wants a full que.

• Like x 7
  5. Master Play Committed Player

6. Master Play Committed Player

THESE BRACKETS ARE NOT FINAL, THEY WILL CHANGE BEFORE THE TOURNY!
    There will be a maximum of 32 participants. If you sign-up too late, you will be added to a waiting list incase someone does not show or incase I increase the cap. Even if the brackets are full, sign up anyway because people drop out or don't show up, or the bracket gets increased depending on how many "extras" sign up.
    • Like x 1
  7. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  8. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Yes that's all you can use lol. :p
  9. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Insurmountable?! Lol you don't have any pvp gear?
  10. Xolag Well-Known Player

we have to be part of participants to be invited to watch the tournament? :rolleyes::oops:
  11. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Don't think so, just ask Mr Cutie to grant you permission to the league hall to watch.
  12. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I don't think so. I wasn't part of the last one and I caught the last 2 rounds just spectating.
  13. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

good luck
    • Like x 1
  14. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

15. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

Haven't been able to get in touch with Mr Cutie, so please give "Gale Reaper" and "Eclara" LH access. I still haven't decided on which toon I'll play.
  16. Sabigya Steadfast Player

I knew that playstyle was similar to someone.
    • Like x 2
  17. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

Bump, still not having LH access.
  18. Master Play Committed Player

Everyone participating will receive access to the league hall tonight.
    Everyone spectating will receive access to the league hall day of.
  19. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Can't get better if you don't get your butt kicked once in awhile. :p
    • Like x 2
  20. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Lol how soon do you think you'll improve? :p

I understand. Drive is important too. If it wasn't I probably wouldn't let Sabigya and Julienes beat me up so much. :D