[US PC] Graphic Glitch on Buckaroo Boots...

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Jack T. Chance, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

So, I've finally noticed a graphic glitch on US PC version that bugs the heck out of me, so here it is...

As some of you may already be aware, my main Hero is my recreation of Green Lantern Jack T. Chance. For those of you that are unfamiliar with the character, here's what he looked like in the comics...

[IMG]

In order to match the look of his outfit as closely as possible, I quickly settled on the Classic Duster Chest (still working on leveling up to the point I need to be at in order to do the quests that grant it), the Paramilitary Pants, and the Buckaroo Boots sold in the Marketplace.

After purchasing the Buckaroo Boots and using them for awhile, a serious graphic glitch became apparent when those pants are paired up with those boots...

[IMG]

Yes, that's right, there's a visible GAP between the pants and the boots. In Real Life, it would be about 1" where his legs appear to be MISSING. And I've confirmed that it's something to do with these particular boots. This glitch does not reproduce with any other boot styles that I have, just the Buckaroo style. Looks like a missing texture or something. :confused:

Until it gets resolved, I've switched to the Chevron style boots for now. Pretty disappointing, since I had to BUY those boots with real world money to use them.
    • Like x 5
  2. La Shark Dedicated Player

i believe the pants as well sticks way out in the back and clips certain back pieces that go past the back of the waist . ie formal chest
    • Like x 2
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I haven't noticed that glitch, but then again, Jack is the only one of my characters that has them paired up with a coat. My other character that wears those pants is also wearing the Paramilitary Belt, and the Urban Slick Jacket. I haven't noticed any clipping/glitches with that style combo. *shrugs*
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

If you've experienced this exact glitch, or other glitches with this pair of boots, please Like and post! Thanks in advance...
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

BUMP! Please LIKE and REPLY if you've experienced this glitch or similar glitches! Thanks! :)
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

BUMPING AGAIN! As far as I know, this is still unresolved! Please keep liking the posts in this thread until this issue is resolved, thank you! :)
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

BUUUUUMP!!!! This glitch is STILL present! Why offer a pair of boots on the Marketplace if they're not even going to work correctly with pants that ALL players have access to at Character Creation? :confused:
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Bump-bump-ba-bump! Would like it if we could get this one and some of the other similar glitches fixed sometime this century! :(
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

*BUMP!* As far as I know, this glitch and similar glitches still haven't been fixed. We would appreciate fixes for these style glitches sooner or later, Devs. Thanks in advance.
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

*BUMPING AGAIN!* I can confirm that this glitch STILL exists. I'm starting to suspect that it will never be fixed, but again, please LIKE and/or post if you'd like to see this glitch and all the other ones like it addressed!