US Hero League Ascendant Guardians is Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Dack Man, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Dack Man Level 30

About us: Ascendant Guardians is a laid back, mature league and are looking for a few new members who fit that mold. We don’t mind teaching newer players who still have a lot to learn so long as they are willing to learn. We are not an elite or elitist league. We are just a group of people, who have become friends, and like to play, hangout, and have a good time. So if your only hopes are to crush survival mode and beat every raid day 1, we are not the league for you. We want to do our best but this is just a game so we are determined to have fun no matter what.

Looking For: We need all roles and keep in mind we don’t mind teaching anyone who doesn’t know how to play a role. Any power is welcome. We will not discriminate against you if you don’t play a flavor of the month power and since they added cross play while I was away, we will be happy to take on PC players but you do need to be active in voice chat.

Time: Since we are basically starting over again and between work schedules and the truck load of newer games out, our player base is low right now but we usually are on in the afternoons and into the night. We are also all on at different times on the weekends.

Requirements and Expectations:

1. Minimum CR of 70. It’s at that point we feel like we can help you a little better due to the content that is available then. We can’t hold your hand at every step but the league is helpful and we will make some time as we can to help you along the way.

2. No minimum SP requirement but you will be expected to work on those in your spare time because they are important since now they will matter more than ever when CR differential is removed.

3. If you are not a Legendary Member you need to at least be able to purchase the Episodes. It stands to reason that if you can’t run what we are running, neither side would be helped.

4. You need to be able to play a role or be willing to learn to play a role. We don’t do DPS only players. Remember we are willing to teach you.

5. Maturity is a must because we are all older and don’t want to listen to foolishness or deal with drama. Also we don’t do potty mouths. I’m not saying the league is a bunch of choir boys but we won’t listen to F this and F that and bunch of foul language.

What to expect: Anyone taken will be on a 30 day trial as a candidate. (we only have 2 ranks) After that you will be voted on by the members to see if you become a member. Basically if you show maturity, helpfulness, a willingness to learn, and an easy going nature you are a lock.

Contact: You can send an in-game mail to Archdack if you are interested and I’ll get back to you about running an instance together so we can talk if you have any questions.
    • Like x 3
  2. Magg Redd Well-Known Player

This is a GREAT league if you are not looking to just be a scoreboard chaser or worry about running a raid in 5 minutes, and actually want to learn, and have fun playing. I have been in a couple leagues since I started playing, but this one is definitely home, and league mates are more like family.

As Dack mentioned, even if you are new or inexperienced, we understand that EVERYONE started there and had to learn somehow. As long as you are willing to put forth the effort, any one of us are more then willing to help you become a better player...just keep in mind we will HELP you, not carry you.

....although I have to admit, I have a degree in music education, so technically I actually am a choir boy. :D
    • Like x 1
  3. Tone52 New Player

I sent a message about an hour ago. Atomic Tone is my in game name. Hope to hear from you.
  4. Dack Man Level 30

Hey Tone. That was probably the message I got right before I logged off. What times do you usually get on and I'll try to catch you on during that time frame.
  5. Magg Redd Well-Known Player

We are still looking for new members. Hit up Archdack on in game mail if you want more info.
  6. Cwire69 New Player

I'm very interested, I'm an adult player and a Sub so no problem with content and am looking for a fun bunch of folks to play the game with. Let me know
  7. Magg Redd Well-Known Player

I was not able to get on last night (like most people...LOL) but if you have not heard from him, send an in game message to our league leader Archdack.
  8. Dack Man Level 30

Hey for some reason I can't hear you but basically I was just trying to find out if you understand how we are. If you can get the Mic working we will bring you in to try it out
  9. Magg Redd Well-Known Player

Just a friendly bump to the top. Hope everyone is having a change to enjoy "player appreciation weekend" and have scored some good drops. I have found a couple myself.
  10. Lunaries2 New Player

seems like i good group that if you guys are still accepting people
  11. jetmensky New Player

We are indeed Lunaries2 just send an in-game mail or shoot a tell to Archdack, he is usually on afternoons and evenings.
  12. Magg Redd Well-Known Player

We are, all except this guy. :p
  13. Lunaries2 New Player

just have one question are you guys xbox or pc ><" if so then im sorry for wasting you guys time
  14. Magg Redd Well-Known Player

15. Magg Redd Well-Known Player

Still looking for new members.
  16. Magg Redd Well-Known Player

Still looking for laid back players that want to have fun playing....we like to be good at what we do in-game, but we also realize its a game and having a good time and enjoying playing is the most important part. Please keep in mind, we are looking for players who know the meaning of TEAMWORK, who are willing to run both DPS & Support side of their character, and are willing to run lower content with newer lower CR members as well as current content.
  17. Dack Man Level 30

Just bumping us back up the list. We are still looking for players.