US Daily Restarts

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sexy_Shell Active Player

Why in the world would u change it?? For yrs it has been at 4am/7am est. So now basically we can log in at 8am play for 1 hr then the server goes down smh. Yrs at the same time and all of a sudden you change it. Looking like more ppl may start quitting again. Instead of constantly annoying customers how about yall do something to satisfy us. Lag is a big issue, dcing when you go through a portal is ridiculous. This game has a lot of moving stuff which can cause lag if the servers aren't strong enough, or the network is not strong enough. Stop changing pointless stuff and fix the bigger issues like the LAG
  2. MC900FTSPODE New Player

You've really screwed me with this change DCUO. That's my prime gaming time. 75% of my play time is during that window. Guess I have to reconsider whether I still want to play this game after 6 years? If you work a regular job and have a family that doesn't leave a lot of time to play, except before going to work. Please reconsider this thoughtless decision.
  3. TheWickedSpark New Player

The daily restarts are such bs your going to lose people do to this useless restart every day when once a week is more then what's needed if they are good servers.
    • Like x 1
  4. Ryazan Dedicated Player

They are not good servers. lol

The devs already tried resetting US server every 2 days... It didn't work.
    • Like x 1
  5. IThe MasterI Active Player

Here, here! In a weird way the daily resets, and now this shift to another time, is like psychically jarring.
    -Messes with my emotional state. lol

But I swear, it's like the people over at DCUO (from the exec board on down) squander all the revenue or something??? I know they're pulling in that cake -**** don't make sense. Never has. :rolleyes:
  6. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Why not adapt? For years my morning routine has been getting up, showering, eating breakfast. By then the world is back up and I can do dailies before work.
    Now with these resets at the later time what’s my new routine? Up, dailies, breakfast, shower, work.
    Why? Because it’s mildly frustrating this is sure, but I’ve adapted.
  7. C3alix Committed Player

Is this just a server reset or does it include resetting the daily's? And does this have anything to do with a future mass server merge in the future?
  8. the solowing Steadfast Player

Just like it screwed everyone over who logged in a 5am-5:30am PST for the last 8 years, youll be alright..
  9. the solowing Steadfast Player

Its going to hurt somebodies playtime regardless if they changed it at all, or even didnt change it.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.