Fixed [URGENT] Test Server Login Request

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Mepps, May 10, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowedJustice New Player

Same outcomes as yesterday. Still haven't ran into the issue. If there is anyone that has run into the problem and can tell us where they zoned, I could try that out and see if I run into the same issue.
    • Like x 1
  2. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Tried again and haven't noticed anything unusual other than power armor guards near the exit of police stations stuck in some kind of animation loop.
  3. Aren Sul Committed Player

Same trials and results as yesterday: No problems to report.
  4. Dstdnt Source Wall Promethean Editor-in-Chief

Same, tried 10x again, no issues.
  5. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

I just finished trying it another ten times as well, no issues that I found today unfortunately.

Just stuck to the same routine, logged in, walked around for 60 seconds, changed zones, waited 60 seconds, exited game.

Is there maybe anything else we can do to try to get the issue to occur? Take down some enemies, go into a on duty mission, get KO'd, warp to rally, go into combat than go into a on duty mission while still in combat, etc?
  6. Zamara Dedicated Player

Downloaded the update, haven't run into any log in issues but the movement seems bugged when you turn while walking. Tested with and without using a controller, both seem wrong, the animations seem off. Also for some reason i can't change the colors when using the controller, moving the joysticks only moves the color up and down it won't go to the sides for some reason.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We haven't found any patterns yet or have reason to suspect it has much to do with what you are doing. Obviously, if anyone finds a pattern, please tell us. But as for suggesting things, really just logging in and out is the best use of your time and I don't want to ask anyone to spend hours fruitlessly looking for a needle in a haystack.

We do have a new build in the works with a speculative fix - just removing some work that was done to rule out whether or not it is at all related. I'll post once we have that ready to go.

And again, we really appreciate the help.
    • Like x 1
  8. It'sEPIC New Player

Just went and tested and encountered no issues.
  9. Grudge New Player

Tested some attempts just before the server went down. I found no issues while loading new zones and running around for about a minute. All loading times seemed to be the same as well. I'm happy to do more tests at a later time.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.