Upgrade Tab...what is it? What do we want it to be?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by WesPypes3679, Oct 7, 2017.

1. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

So...while watching the Gotham Time Capsule live stream I noticed (along with other people) where our base inventory tab used to be was a tab called "Upgrade" What is it? What do we want it to be? Thoughts? Guesses? Hopes?
  2. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

Hopefully something relating to upgrading our OP items, but I doubt it. I can still hope :)
    • Like x 3
  3. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

I would like to be able to upgrade powers within the powerset. For instance Inferno...it would be cool if the DOT's ticked higher and maybe it lasted longer or the cooldown was cut in half or powercosts was cut in half.
    • Like x 2
  4. Tarif Committed Player

So they NERF our stats with the revamp, jack up content, and now offer am upgrade incentive to buy some of them back? Lmfao. Probably have to buy new keys and run an RNG gambit to get it done too?

Oh, I just cant wait to see the new plan with this one. Another nail in the coffin if they are thinking we are gonna buy the stats back that they already nerfed and took from us with this STATS ARENT MATTERING MUCH AT ALL REVAMP.
  5. krytine Loyal Player

Maybe not exactly what you think. If you remember back to what avair first posted about the goals of the revamp there were additional ablities that were looking into to advance or progress powers with pets procting ablities hots and pot. Maybe this tab will be a way to track what your doing via sp or something. One can only hope
  6. Aren Sul Committed Player

A list of my base items.
    • Like x 6
  7. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I can't speculate what the tab is for but I can gurantee Tarif will pump out a 3 page comlaint about it.
    In before "THERE ARE FOUR ROLES!"
    • Like x 1
  8. stärnbock Devoted Player

adjusting cooldowns, power consumtion, dammage etc. for all of your favourite powers!
  9. Johnny DCUO Well-Known Player

I hope it will be CROSS-POWERS. :D

Look, the waterdude just released his sharkconstruct. o_O
    I will cross-damage with my Voltaic Blast. ;)
    >>> Electrified Sharkconstruct * 10% extra crit damage. <<<

<3
    • Like x 2
  10. Skandov Well-Known Player

That would be catastrophic, then groups would start to run specific setups and exclude other people...
  11. Kestral Committed Player

Upgrade my list of base items so i can search or archive. Why they chose to remove the only capability to list all of your collected base items without a replacement makes no sense.
    • Like x 1
  12. Swiftduck Loyal Player

I guarantee it's another cash grab
  13. Swiftduck Loyal Player

Don't they already?
  14. Johnny DCUO Well-Known Player

Nah. All powers will have their own combo's toward all other powers. ;)
  15. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

I died when i read this
    • Like x 4
  16. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

inventory space for r and d materials.
  17. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

I would think that whatever it is, it will be tied to the time crapsules and cost stabilizers and promethium keys to utilize.
  18. Mister Mass New Player

The capability to cursor over a base item & know whether I have already collected it or not.