Updated skins

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by coldchilln88, Jul 18, 2022.

1. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Is there any plans to update the textures on these outdated skins like tattooed, cyborg, mummy etc. Or any plans to roll out new skins besides the re textured ones or the pay walled doll skin. Please say yes.
    • Like x 1
  2. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I do hope so. it would be nice if they gave all the original skins a make-over, perhaps a couple of variants for the tattoos. hairstyles, too, even if they just tidy up the ones we've already got.
  3. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Yeah, I'd love to see more skins in general. Especially updated versions of the rest of the old ones. And especially it would be cool if things like age and expression were "effects" we could put on our characters so we don't have to choose between their race, their age, or their expression/personality. Like rn you can have a black character, an old character, or a smiling character but you can't have an elderly black character with a big smile. IDK how possible this would be for the game's tech, though. Apparently they did at some point intend to have expressions we could choose for our toons according to the wiki (or at least that seems to be the case from some concept art, so take it with a grain of salt). Wish that had made the cut. All my toons have quite an RBF, which makes sense for some of them but others..... not so much. It's quite weird seeing a comical personality toon doing a goofy dance while just going :l lmao.