[UPDATED] Blackest Friday Through Brightest Monday

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, Nov 23, 2016.

1. quirkers Well-Known Player

While I have most of the things I need from Marketplace, there are a few things here and there that I still need/want. Maybe on Monday there will be additional stuff happening, who knows :oops:

I still know a few people who can definitely benefit from many of those items listed and were waiting for this sale.
    • Like x 4
  2. Croatoa71 New Player

Well Here is Hoping the Next Few Special Sale Days Will give Everyone what they most desire
  3. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Exactly.
  4. xxOLTRONxx Level 30

I noticed they took of exclusions on the first post. So maybe they are going to do more?
  5. SheerFaith Committed Player

Omg cant hear Black Friday anymore..STOP IT!!
  6. Harlequin Devoted Player

The exclusions were never on the first post. You had to check it out on the DCUO site itself.
  7. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

This sale excludes: Replay Badges, Respec Tokens, Stabilizer Keys, Daybreak Cash, Marketplace Cash, Membership, Ultimate Edition (2016), Power Bundle (2016), Episode Packs 1-3, and Episode 27.
    [IMG]

Even if those excluded just had a 10% / 15% off for black friday sale, they would have had a crap ton more money being poured in.

Oh well. #BlackFridayParticipationTrophy
    • Like x 3
  8. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

[IMG]
  10. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Replays seems to be 50% off on this bright monday.
    • Like x 1
  11. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

12. Dexella Communications Manager

[SPECIAL UPDATE FROM THE LANTERN CORPS] – You’ve done it! Blackest Friday has officially transitioned into Brightest Monday! New items have been added to the 50% Off sale, including Replay Badges and Respec Tokens! But hurry – this special deal will last TODAY (Monday, November 28) ONLY.
    • Like x 6
  13. niteravn Active Player

The hottest seller would be the stabilizers and they are not on sale. It did not have to be 50%. I would have taken 15-25% and been happy. I love the game and I am usually happy with what is put out for content but these sales have become a joke over the past few years.
    • Like x 1
  14. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

We just had a stabilizer sale last month though.
  15. niteravn Active Player

Yes, and we just had a new set of time capsules drop. That is why I said 15-25% instead of the 50% that almost everything else had.
  16. MaverickRaven657 Well-Known Player

I called this in another thread in Gotham City. Instead of being happy with finally getting badges on sale, we would then get complaints about the stabilizers not being on sale.

Unbelievable.
    • Like x 3
  17. niteravn Active Player

This is an issue about how business is done. This is not a complaint but bad business. Lately, we have been bombarded with stuff to buy. And I like it. It keeps the game fresh and make me want to play it. I understand not wanting to put the episodes on sale, especially the new one, but the all the support items are a different issue. As I stated, I am grateful for the sale.
  18. xBlackCoffeex Well-Known Player

Lol pretty genius strategy to make extra money by DCUO. Offer things people would normally not be very interested in first and then follow it up with something people always buy and wont pass up to get extra revenue lol. I know people probably seen the friday deal and said "well i will just spend my $$ on this since its on sale. Wanted to buy cheap replays but they aren't on sale". Then today comes and even though you spent your money already you will dig back into your pockets because RB's are half off and you dont want to miss it because who knows when it will happen again.
  19. Isif Committed Player

Big Heist Monday. Maybe I misread. Heh.
  20. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

read below you misread ;)