Update PvP

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by XBlackVenomx, May 26, 2018.

1. XBlackVenomx New Player

Please do something about PvP in general! PvP is where the real skills come in the surface.
    First of all, having 2 gears; 1 for PvE and 1 for PvP is annoying, make 1 gear with both stats. This will help the open (PvP) world map get more attention.
    Fix some power sets like atomic and nature*. A real balance will never be achieved but at least improvents can be made and (stupid) immortality can be avoided.
    Give motives to people to PvP. I want to do dailies for PvP as I do for PvE. I want to go to a PvP-ONLY Doomed Metropolis area, chase that doomsday to fall back and at the same time to fight the villains there. Group Vs Group fights with actual content as a prize to fight for. Make the villains and heros actually mean something!
    I hate it when people say; "You think that because you did 3mil more damage than me you are good? Come for a Scrimmage! "
    Also I hate it when the game I am playing says; "Feats and skill points make your character better " and I can only test that "better" on PvE content.
    Legends PvP is a fantastic way to PvP right now and the balance is real, but I customize Xblackvenomx (yes worst name ever, trust me.. I know) not the one and only John Stewart. It's fun to play as a Legend but only up to a point.
    People cry out for a change and WE are that change Daybreak!
    Yeah Deluge quotes..
    To sum up, skill points, feats, farming, 240 cr and full mods are useless if we can't PvP properly.

*These powers are just the ones that at least I am struggling against a lot.

P. S. Just in case you're wondering why I still play; I love PvP and that's where everyone is put on test. However, I love comics, DC and their stories... So that's what keeps me in here... COMIC LOVE
  2. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix Well-Known Player

Yea........... Its good some people are trying to hold out hope for PVP.......... but I'm going to be completely honest I'm done waiting. Pvp has been unbalanced for years..............YEARS famo. They do small updates here and there but PVP needs more than a hit and quit. Gave DC my last dollar last year in November and they wont get a dime out of me until I see more then some half hearted Pve content and flashy styles.
    • Like x 1
  3. spack2k Steadfast Player

PvP is where the real skills comes in the surface...

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Soul Dedicated Player

This game has no PvP, what are you on about?
    • Like x 2
  5. TankIsLoveTankisLife Level 30