UPDATE ON CHAT BOT SPAM/ CASH SELLER SPAM

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Spicy, Apr 10, 2024.

1. Spicy Level 30

JUST LOGGED IN AND HAD TO IGNORE 4 PIECES OF *^&*(** SPAMBOTS!!!!!!!

WE ARE ALL WONDERING WHEN THIS SPAM WILL BE ADDRESSED????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

HMMMMMMM!@!!?>????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    • Like x 2
  2. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

3. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

Just disable your chat if it bothers you so much.
    Disable shout chat
    Disable Lfg.

Put them in a different tab.

Yes its annoying af with the spam, but there is nothing they can do for it right now. If they havent for the past 10+ years, they wont now.
    • Like x 1
  4. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Lfg would be a ghost town after 1 am pst if it were t for spam bots haha
    • Like x 1
  5. Dene Devoted Player

oh the the absolute irony of this post
    • Like x 1
  6. BƖack Dedicated Player

You should meditate mate to calm down your inner anger and helplessness.
  7. Irvynnge Loyal Player

or, you know, you could just ignore them, like I do. & I don't mean "add them to your ignore list", I mean "just ignore them," as in pay no attention to them. that's what I do. & I'm a much happier bunny for it.
  8. kallader Committed Player

They fix it since like 2 week no more gold seller so far
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Huh? I blocked a few my last few visits in. 2 at least...3 some nights.

They are still there...however, I'm not sure coming in here and yelling like a lunatic...doing the same thing that the complaint is about...will help.
  10. Alpha Maximum Well-Known Player

As others have said if they haven't fixed it in ten years it probably isn't happening. Can they fix it? Sure,
    but there are "reasons" you can speculate on why it hasn't been. I invite you to search the interwebs for reasons some games never fix the issue. It will be very enlightening and also fill you with rage. - Cheers
  11. kallader Committed Player

They actually block them the twosunday guy and the other big one only left are the small one not using program who spam manually at least what i have see myself cannot 100% confirm both are really gone or not.
  12. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

Could just imagine the distress twosunday would feel if all his accounts were banned and all those items gone lol.
    • Like x 2
  13. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

This game made them filthy rich, they would just buy new accounts and continue, or find another game to exploit.