Update on Armories

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Captain Liberty, Jan 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rimvader Well-Known Player

I'm Happy with the quick response to the feedback, and the solution prior to launch. ;)
    • Like x 1
  2. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

It's worth pointing out, if someone buys 10,000 marketplace cash, the 4 pack works out to $17.00.
    • Like x 1
  3. KidMidnight Loyal Player

na na i was going to get the 24 dollar pack anyway...but thanks!

:p
  4. Tocimus Committed Player

pretty sure you cant change armories while in combat.
  5. Conner New Player

SOLD
    • Like x 1
  6. Caged Electronic New Player

and hence it needs to be addressed, no one likes waiting and the 5 minutes needed to respec is a make and break in getting into pug groups. After all why wait for the guy who needs the time when there is someone else who can fill the spot immediately. Its not going to impact actual game play but it is going to impact community interactions.
  7. oF1RESTARo New Player

10 minute cool down but you can change in combat once
    • Like x 1
  8. downtimeagain New Player

That's cool and all but what are you going to break and not fix for months when you patch this time?
  9. lukelucky Devoted Player

yes sir I made a mistake and added an additional armory. I mean it is however splitting hairs wouldn't you say. even 2 toons at 7 characters is still in need of what 14 to run both pve roles and a pvp role. now that there is no restriction on how often you can pvp having both roles in pvp is a bit more possible to die hard pvp guys. none the less bud thanks for the quick correction
  10. lukelucky Devoted Player

yes sir legendary guys or anyone steps out to respect gets replaced. sadly dcuo hears this and smiles. they see sales at the expense of our misery
    • Like x 1
  11. MasterOfTheHunt Well-Known Player

Captain Liberty I will definitely be buying a second one now, lower prices are always better! :)
    • Like x 2
  12. cdicke2 Well-Known Player

Once upon a time a man invented pants. Now I have to wear pants everywhere I go or I get thrown out. Pants are expensive. But pants are a good thing. I don't feel like pants made the community worse, they just raised the standard of living for most of us. Progress comes at a cost. If people are unwilling to pay that cost they can live in a place that pants are not required.

See what I did there?
    • Like x 2
  13. Hraesvelg Always Right

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/the-glorious-pc-gaming-master-race
  14. BigAl Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  15. BigAl Devoted Player

Do you read newspapers or surf the web? What they are "doing" is no different than any other company on the planet. Some McDonalds' charge for extra dipping sauces. Want a bigger hard drive on your Xbox 360? Gotta buy one. You have slow internet? To get faster, you have to pay more.
    You are welcome to not use the armory. That's your choice. Seems you have a bug somewhere that is irritated by SOE and DCUO. You do realize that its SOE that makes the pricing choices, not DCUO itself? They produce the game, they don't control the price of the product.
    • Like x 1
  16. Jamie New Player

Sorry, still not sure what you are tying to say.
    • Like x 1
  17. General Anesthesia New Player

Guys...this game is a product, made by a company, to make a profit. They didn't make it so that all the cheapskates in the game world could have a blast for free. If they can't make money, the game will end. It's as simple as that. So if you truly enjoy the game, and want it to get better and be more fun, then buy something. I've been paying for legendary for over 2 years because i like the game, i like the full access of the membership and the game needs our support to continue to grow. Again, this game and anything sold for the game are products. You are not required to buy them. If you don't like the price...don't buy it. Stop being crybabies. Do you walk around all day ******** and moaning about the price of consumer goods just because you can't or won't pay for them? Get off the computer and get a better job, or a second job, then you can afford to buy things. There's no video game "welfare program"...so suck it up and shell out a few bucks if you want access to extra game content.
    • Like x 1
  18. lukelucky Devoted Player

yea bud gave me a laugh. however I could careless about the price itself. its when you pay to play to have to then atop of that pay additional funds. I just think that's not good business and clearly the armories could of been used for more than a quick buck
    • Like x 1
  19. lukelucky Devoted Player

bud legendary players in a large percentage feel under valued. how they handled this feature and t5 shows they are willing to make money at our expense. you can compare it to whatever you want be ok with it call me dumb. none of it matters. I just want dcuo to do something to help the game and show a little appreciation to the legendary community. fyi that was a response to a response of my real comment. if you did not read that post your missing part of the point
  20. Original Kal Well-Known Player

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.