Update Lag Issue.

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by OdinZeusMrPace, Sep 2, 2016.

1. OdinZeusMrPace Level 30

Every since the update my game is lagging beyond belief. Every time I try to use the broker I am lagged out of the game. And even when I am in the League hall not doing anything, just moving my camera around cause lag that freezes my PC. I've had this issue once before after an update. I am not sure why this happens to my PC. Is their away to resolve the lag so that i can enjoy the game?
  2. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

They need something concrete to reproduce the issue. "It's broken, fix it" doesn't help them narrow down the issue. Here are the kinds of things they usually want to know for severe server events:

1. Character name (NOT YOUR PSN/Daybreak ID/etc, THIS THREAD IS PUBLIC)
    2. Server (USPC, USPS, EUPC, EUPS)
    3. Date/Time (convert to Pacific, or say time zone)
    4. Crash Type
    -program exits or stops responding
    -disconnect (lost connection)
    -Infinite loading screen (LSoD)
    -Freezing
    -Severe Hitching (really long ... think you froze)
    5. Any sort of error message or number?
    6. Where were you in the game?
    7. What were you doing just previous to event (zoning, got loot, etc)?
    8. Platform details (PS3, PS4, or PC with your PC specs)
  3. OdinZeusMrPace Level 30

I am sorry I have not been able to respond due to business, but the lag issue has become much worse. I have tried Validating the Game Assets. Wiping my PC Clean, but nothing seems to be working.

I notice the tip you gave there and so i will comply.

my DCUO Name is King OdinZeusMrPace

Server is USPC

TimeZone Central

Crash Type: Frequent freezing, unable to enter watchtower otherwise my pc freezes and i have to wait a good ten minutes to teleport to a less populated area, when i walk I lag until i stop moving, and sometimes it just crashs my pc and forces a soft reboot

I received and error number before but that was when i validated game assets but i can not remember the error name or number.

My location in the game is anywhere i have been, but most notable in the watchtower and on duty's. It sucks because i wasn't able to get my money's worth this time around.

Before the lag I do my normal game activities which is usually sitting in my league hall, running league operations, and when i 'm not doing that i am doing on duty missions.

I run a HP Envy Version 1607 with Processor is Intel(R)Core(TM)Intel i7-5500U @2.40 GHz 12 gb of ram 1 tb hardrive 64bit operating system, x64 based processor.

The game used to work fine and then all of the sudden the lag became horrid but was still playable, but each time i turn it on the lag gets worse to where i tried it today and i can't even walk in my own base without being lagged. I run games just as powerful and even more powerful than this one just fine on this PC, I am not sure what is causing this issue.
  4. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Since you are playing on a laptop: check it with some free tools for overheating problems.

Other than that you could try around with the settings of your graphiccard driver. If you have a very powerful graphiccard, you must not turn of V-sync ingame.