Upd43: Slackers begone

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by tukuan, Nov 14, 2014.

1. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Oh it isn't an excuse saying it's ok to have bugs in the game at all. But at the same time we need to realize that they aren't going to catch everything. At least we haven't had another game update 3.
  2. Buckley Loyal Player

Statistically, no one should be that bad...... Well at least according to a what if/ rule of thumb system. But sadly I am. So like your friend I will also probably be getting the nasty letter. I get the feeling that if you are not good at PvP you just should not risk it, especially if you are a paying customer.
  3. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

Yea I guess. Just gets me frustrate that always something that slows my progress down. U know even though this was suppose to punish those who stand there let me tell u the last 10matches I'm not sure if those in the grp knew that standing there will result in no marks, but after 2 or 3 deaths I saw 2 players at least just standing around or flying. Which resulted in all of us to not get anythin. Even if thw system worked a little bit I think it's a lazy and not safe system they added I'm sure more issues will arise sooner or later.
  4. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

I'm not great but not bad either, just that thwy make so many bad situations vompared to good ones u know? If there was more good than bad I might have let it slide till fixed. But it's like they do one good and 5 bad. I'm sure they don't do it purposely, but w.e it is thwy keep ruining my experience for sure

And it's not about being that bad or good. For instance, I did 1vs1 I went and got 8 wins and 2 loses with no marks because those 8 wins went by fast even though the other player was putting a good fight. But ull encounter one or two players who are only doing pvp for thw gear and feats so they get punished because they aren't as good lol which makes no sense whatsoever
  5. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Oh it definitely frustrates me. There's a lot of stuff that got off test that was really half baked this time around. These heuristics weren't something that could easily be tested, but for a lot of other stuff feedback was just flat out ignored, which is going to most likely result in a few things, including mental getting ANOTHER revamp.
  6. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

Yea a friend of mine said same thing about mental lol...I hope these fixes come sooner than later. Because I started to hate pvp, even though I loved it once and stuff like this just throws new comers off which why pvp has a low population of players, sometimes I have waited as long as 7min. While yes I kbow it's not that long but used to be almost instant before
  7. Representative(Platina A) Well-Known Player

They should revive the system that we had shortly after GU25 where losers got nothing. That would be far simpler than adding silly heuristics that push just as many people away from PvP as that system did.
  8. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Like I said in the other thread, and have been saying for a while, that was a crappy system. That actually meant you could have been playing for hours and have absolutely nothing to show for it. It's a bit of a turn off for new players.
    • Like x 1