Livestream Upcoming Previews!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Hello DCUO! We have a lot going on this week and much to show you. Join us for a series of previews to stay up to date.

Livestream Preview: Assassin Time Capsule

The current Time Capsule Resurgence ends Wednesday, which means the next Time Capsule will launch on Thursday. What's in it? What's different? Join us and find out.
    • What: Assassin Time Capsule Preview
    • When: April 18, 2018 @ 12PM PT
    Replay:

Development Update: Game Update 82

Game Update 82 is looking good. Head to the Developer Discussion subforum for a development update this Thursday, followed by a Q&A here on the forums.
    Livestream Preview: Death of Superman (Part 1)

The celebration for Superman's 80th Anniversary kicks off with a special gift this Wednesday, April 18, as Action Comics #1000 releases (and continues this May and June). Tune in for a preview livestream this Friday for a look at the celebration's first piece of content.
    • What: Death of Superman Preview
    • When: April 20, 2018 @ 12PM PT
    Replay:

All livestreams will take place on our official channel over on Twitch. Join us in chat with your questions.
    • Like x 17
  2. |The 3rror Committed Player

First
    • Like x 2
  3. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding \o/
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Game update with a livestream preview? Must be something big...
    • Like x 7
  5. spack2k Steadfast Player

3 days of livestream in a row, is it already christmas?
    • Like x 3
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Thank goodness we were starting to worry you were going to shut the game down. :D
    • Like x 12
  7. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I was hoping for a Superman/Metropolis time capsule.
    • Like x 2
  8. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

WTH
  9. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Thank you for this. If you’ve followed Fatal’s ‘is this it’ thread, you know some of us have been starting to wonder/worry. I’m looking forward to participating in these as much as work will allow (which means I’ll probably at most get to attempt attending tomorrow’s livestream.) How long/late will you be keeping an eye on the forum thread for the Q&A before closing it down?
    • Like x 2
  10. |The 3rror Committed Player

Yay :D mOre capsules and probably more reused maps for new content
    • Like x 4
  11. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

That’s the spirit! :D
    • Like x 2
  12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

He saw it, don't ask how I know, but he saw it lol.

I'm most curious about GU 82, they don't usually get livestream previews unless it's something game changing
    • Like x 7
  13. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I was thinking that myself about GU 82 it's been along time since we had a livestream for a GU .
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The second day is not a livestream, just to clarify.
    • Like x 9
  15. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Great! Superman's 80th, I've been anticipating for a while now. thank you DCUO:cool:
  16. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Are we getting any info today about the Superman anniversary gift ?
  17. velvetsanity Loyal Player

From Mepps’ wording in the OP, GU82 is getting a forum discussion/Q&A, but not a livestream on the twitch. So maybe it’s some major QoL updates that don’t require a video (UI updates with pictures, maybe?) or - nonono, not gonna say it in case it jinxes things!

Edit: Ninja’d by Mepps! LOL
    • Like x 1
  18. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Tomorrow :p
    • Like x 1
  19. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Just saw that, :oops: reading is important...

Regardless i still think it'll be pretty big if it's getting this much attention
    • Like x 3
  20. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GREAT!!!
    • Like x 1