Livestream Upcoming Livestreams

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Hi all! Extra Life Game Day may have come and gone, but we had so much fun the Friday let's play livestreams will continue!

Join us for bi-weekly (once every two weeks) livestreams where you can chat, play, and hang out with your most willing and camera-friendly DCUO developers. We'll also share news, updates, and/or teasers as much as we can.

This week, we'll continue playing Long Live the Legion, base tours, and announce the upcoming speed run tournament. ...I guess we just announced it, but tune in for details!

https://www.twitch.tv/dcuniverseonline

Upcoming Livestreams
    • December 04, 2020: Let's Play Season's Greedings & Speed Run #1
    • December 18, 2020: Let's Play Season's Greedings & Speed Run #2
    • January 8, 2021: Let's Play 10th Anniversary
    All Friday livestreams will begin at 3PM PT and last for about an hour, unless otherwise noted.
    • Like x 17
  2. BumblingB I got better.

SUPER GREAT!

And I enjoy listening to these on my drive home. <3
    • Like x 2
  3. Eve YouTuber

OMG this is so awesome. I can't wait for the streams. Around what hour they start? Are they always on US?
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

Hopefully you do EU sometimes as well so we can all participate as well :) (With bases or raid runs)
    • Like x 1
  5. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Is this specifically for US server? Or is EU server included in the speed runs/base tours as well?
    • Like x 2
  6. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

During the live streams would we still be able to "Donate" to a charity of Dimensional Ink's choice or just the Mepps cookie jar fund for Boss Spawns similar to what was done during the Extra Life streams?

:)
  7. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

This is great! It's always good to see you guys have more interactions with the community. :D
    • Like x 1
  8. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

The speed run thing sounds like it could be one step closer to Friday Night Legends returning. That would be great and in time for the 10th anniversary too.
    • Like x 3
  9. Eve YouTuber

Ohhh, If they would do that, that would be so epic.
    • Like x 1
  10. KobeEl Well-Known Player

God please, no ! Let's NOT restart to live in January 2020 after December 2020 !!
    • Like x 7
  11. Kanniu Well-Known Player

Lol just noticed that. Mepps you might want to fix that before you curse the next year
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

What if 2020 is like groundhog day and we have relive it over and over until humanity becomes not awful?
    • Like x 8
  13. Hraesvelg Always Right

[IMG]
  14. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

More livestreams awesome can’t wait I think it’s really cool when we can play with the devs and whole team all y’all personalities is great and love being around it :)
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Well then I guess we all better get used to it being 2020 for the rest of eternity.
    • Like x 1
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's going to be a very long 2020.
    • Like x 1
  17. Eve YouTuber

When is Oceans going to tour more bases? I'd love her to tour a few more of my EU bases!
  18. Plowed In Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. Eve YouTuber

Are the base tours still going to be a thing?
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.