Upcoming Event item requests/suggestions

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Curse Bringer, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I know these come around every year, just got to get it out of my system... :D

CHRISTMAS

For Christmas this year I'm hoping to see the continuation of the lantern accessories and supply drops so this year I'm asking SantaMepps for...
    • Orange lantern accessory
    • Orange lantern supply drop
    • Orange lantern construct Henchmen
    And maybe, we could get the holiday Larfleeze backpack with his lantern in it (with a custom emblem spot ;))
    my my I certainly embodied his holiday spirt there for a moment there huh?
    DUCO ANNIVERSARY EVENT
    Assuming the new tradition of base statues continues We'll see Perpetua and some other new baddies
    but here's hoping for the addition of some of the classic Avatar of Tech, Meta, And Magic.
    For some of the chase items to either save crowns for or hope to have drop...
    • Avatar of tech/meta/magic attack pet summon
    • Black white/blue/indigo lantern accessories!
    • Perpetua's planets accessory
    Ok that's out of my system... Anyone else have any ideas they'd like to share with the Devs?
    • Like x 4
  2. Eve YouTuber

Ooo I love these. Wanted Larfleeze's lantern backpack for years. Idk why we never got it. Honestly more lantern batteries in the Christmas event would be cool. Just really any Lantern stuff. It's 5am so I'm going to sleep on it lol
    • Like x 2
  3. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

Dude ive been on here for 10 years asking them to give us the learher jacket & skully that the rooftop npc wears for Christmas
    • Like x 2
  4. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

• Like x 1