Upcoming episodes to expect?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Bloodybath_06, Jan 14, 2020.

1. TheKize New Player

I'm not holding out hope, but I'd be over the moon if they adapted any of these storylines from the comics:

Batman RIP (or anything from the Morrison Bat-run, really)
    Batman disappears after battling the Black Glove as his backup personality The Batman of Zur-en-Arrh. Lots of opportunity for cool storylines and styles featuring the different timelines from The Return of Bruce Wayne or the various characters from Batman Incorporated. And it would have to come with a Bat-mite pet or accessory!

DC One Million
    Justice Legion A travels back from the future and the heroes deal with the threat of Solaris the Tyrant Sun. Some great styling options based on the future characters and a ton of scenarios based on time travel that could be super fun.

No Man's Land
    Gotham City devastated by an earthquake and abandoned by the US government. We could get some cool earthquake-ruined versions of Gotham locales and missions based on gangs controlling various areas of the city.

Kingdom Come
    Maybe the more popular version of my DC One Million idea, with a bunch of cool future Alex Ross styles and new characters.
    • Like x 1
  2. Hytch Well-Known Player

Give me No Man's Land! One of my favorite storylines from the comics!
    • Like x 2
  3. Awsome Well-Known Player

NOOOOO to Batman RIP and No Man's Land! I would be cool with DC One Million and would love Kingdom Come.

But PLEASE devs, no more Batman. Not for a while at least. I am so sick of Batman content.
    • Like x 3
  4. Wildcat Committed Player

I love DCUO so, no more:
    - Batman
    - Wonder Woman
    - Superman
    - Lantarns
    - Aquaman

We need:
    - Flash / Reverse Flash episode
    - Shazam / Black Adam episode
    - Martians
    - Birds of Prey
    - Black Mask / Wildcat
    - Capt Atom / Major Force
    - Stargirl
    - Suicide Squad
    - Enchantress

and a 9999999 DC characters in the whole universe
  5. Irvynnge Loyal Player

no to anything Batman or Batman-related ( & that includes the Birds Of Prey ). but I'd like to go further. no Superman or anything related to Superman. same with Wonder Woman, the Lanterns, Aquaman, the New Gods, &, as much as I enjoyed the last round of their content, no Teen Titans. I want something new. my dream dlc would be something where we have to travel through multiple realities ( maybe use the Dreaming as your nexus / open world point? ), so. . .Kamandi, the Doom Patrol, Skataris, Camelot ( 3000? ), Captain Carrot & the Zoo Crew, a wild west town where we meet Bat Lash, El Diablo, Firehair, etc. &, I mean, if you had to have Batman in there, I'd not be adverse to, maybe, something something Gotham By Gaslight.
  6. Awsome Well-Known Player

What DI really needs to do moving forward is rotate between a Justice League centric episode, then a B-List Character(s) episode (like L.E.G.I.O.N., Suicide Squad, Titans, Doom Patrol, etc.).

Currently, they seem to be in a Batman-Justice League-someone else rotation, and lets be frank, Gotham City has worn its welcome.
  7. Krytin Active Player

Hey arrow verse is changing why not work some of that into things. I still like the idea of following up on nightwing red arrow and the titans.
    1. Solo queen up get to the train or maybe get to the chopper. Head to bloodheaven fight while on a moving train in a duo you can go inside or on the roof jump from moving car to moving car stop the engine before it derails killing civilian refugees that are still in bloodheaven. Expand the blood heaven board some to show some ok streets have an alert with a hospital there is so much that can be done with that
  8. TheKize New Player

I'm surprised they haven't done a Flashpoint one yet, since most other DC content seems to think that's the only Flash story to adapt.

It would be really cool, though, if they did something based on the Flash legacy that was explored during Mark Waid's run on the book. Terminal Velocity, Chain Lightning, the Dark Flash Saga...

Again, wishful thinking, but I'm as tired of stories about Barry Allen's dead mother as you guys are of Batman DCUO content.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  9. Illumin411 Loyal Player

If one bothers to talk to Cyborg after beating The Escape in Earth 3, he says a line that hints at storyline continuation. Even Alexander Luthor has an ambiguous line about what’s coming. I’ve always felt there’s some kind of intention to continue the storyline.
    • Like x 2
  10. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I agree with many others and figure we will see at least one of the two: Birds of prey and Wonder Woman 84. I think fans are foaming at the mouth awaiting the movies, I KNOW I am, and it would be a great idea for DCUO to cash in on that.

Now as for other content No idea but I'd like to see more JL DARK content. It went over very well in game and I know they can find plenty of ways to expand on it.

Now for something totally new.. it was hinted at but how about an DLC that focuses on Martian Manhunter and maybe even send us to Mars to battle the "evil' White Martians?

Lots of options available and I know I am looking forward to what comes next.
  11. hugojheredia Active Player

From what was seen in the last episode I think that the next episode could be an adaptation of the No Justice miniseries and after this I could continue with everything Snyder did with Justice League that concludes with the Year of the Villain
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

AMEN!!!!!
    The name Flashpoint used to have fond memories for me as it was the name of my (favorite) Comic Shop in Long Island!.
    But then we had Flashpoint and the New52

Then we had the Flashpoint Paradox Animated feature

Then CW did Flashpoint as the season Three Opener

Now we're getting a Flash feature film and rather than tell an original and interesting story.....

Another version of Flashpoint!
    [IMG]I Do Not Have Time For This! by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    • Like x 1
  13. Phokus Active Player

I'm would like more Crime Syndicate, doomsday clock, METAL side stories (which includes murder machine and devastator), section 8 of course, the elite, the outsiders, something with Volltum, neron, LPVE, Yuga Khan, New Krypton
  14. THOMAS WAYNEjr New Player

The Forever Evil story line where the Anti Monitor destroys Earth 3 and The Crime Syndicate comes to Earth one and takes over.
    • Like x 1
  15. Magnificent Loyal Player

Once upon a time we would get a Producer's Letter around the beginning of the year with a roadmap of intended/hoped-for content for the year.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Yeah, but then folks started taking everything in those letters as blood-oath, set-in-stone promises which would inevitably lead to "pitchforks and torches" time when plans would change, so...*shrug*
    • Like x 2
  17. Magnificent Loyal Player

Which is why we can't have nice things. :(
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I want a fun Suicide Squad episode.
  19. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

its a shame we cant have a Boys dlc.

I still want the Doom Patrol.
    • Like x 1
  20. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

I don't think we should be getting anymore content. This thing about running only one ep for 3 months has to end. We need gear rank system in place asap. The game is dead for new players and old players. All that content doing nothing. It's not ok anymore to just do end game. the same maps for 3 months for gear progression. be max or close to max cr in a few weeks. It just doesn't make any sense for an mmo as big as dcuo is to continue on this path of dumbness. Nobody should be getting end game gear progression in a few weeks in any mmorpg. Gear should be ranked like artifacts and augments and pets should also be ranked. No more attackable pets combat is getting full of junk can't see what's going on at all. Combat needs a big clean up too much going on for nothing it's a joke.