Unusual weapon styles

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by EagleZz, Aug 16, 2017.

1. EagleZz New Player

Do you reckon we'll ever get weapon styles that kind of stray away from the norm?
    What I mean by that is things that aren't as cookie cutter as a one handed weapon being a sword, or a staff being just some form of stick. So imagine for a one handed weapon something like a whip? or for martial arts have the weapon be just bare hands but when using the ninja stars have the character throw cards.

Now I know this is a bit of a pipe dream but I feel like theres a lot of cool possibility with that kind of stuff, so rather than making an entirely new weapon to balance and use we can just have one singular style that is a bit whacky and could probably be bought with daybreak cash.

I just think it would be cool, kind of like how the legends characters have specific ranged attacks sometimes like the batarangs.

What do you guys think?
  2. JasonIsley Devoted Player

...or a Shovel...
    ...or a Candy Cane...
  3. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I posted this in a previous thread, but I think that it warrants repeating here. I would love it if they would do some unique weapon styles for the other holiday events besides just the candy cane ones we get during Christmas. Also, while the shovel makes sense for Spring, it sucks that it is only a single weapon style that can only be used if you have that one on a character. All of the other weapon styles get shafted. Why not have a trowel for one-handed, or two of them for dual-wield? We could even have something like watering cans for pistols and a bug sprayer for rifle! For summer time they could give us a set of water pistols and a super-soaker for the gun styles, and shield users could get a giant frisbee. The possibilities are endless. :D