Unstable Seal of Completion

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Valka Lynx, May 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkullGang Devoted Player

Wouldn't it make more sense to pair it with a double xp weekend ?
    • Like x 1
  2. August Moon Well-Known Player

Holy crap. Thank you. why does everything have to be some sort of a cash grab. i could understand if this was a new item that was only being sold with a 7 day window but this is gift...a free gift. if you cant use it congrats on your breakthrough , if you cant then oh well , your life is the same as it was before you got it.

Its like receiving a ps4 for Christmas then getting upset that you have to buy your favorite games to play on it. I could have just not given you the system Charlie....
    • Like x 3
  3. Yaiba Committed Player

Unstable... just like the current state of the server :D
    • Like x 7
  4. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

biggest joke even bigger on them...i could give a flying F about artifacts...
  5. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Looks like it's Bonus Catalyst weekend, that's why we get Seal giveaway. My friend just received some random catalysts from JLD instances.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

You'll get them to 160 just as they announce the 180 and 200 rank artifacts :D then you'll be starring at another 1million+ xp grind

:p
    • Like x 2
  7. tukuan Devoted Player

The intent might be a money grab but thankfully I have 2 artifacts and my Phylactery all ready to upgrade so the timing is perfect for me.
  8. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Words you never thought you'd say when you were younger.
    • Like x 1
  9. Kano-shiiva New Player

Why isn’t it account bound? Surely it’s a glitch, after all, there was no indication on the granted screen that it couldn’t be transferred between characters. So much other stuff is tradable between characters. It must be a glitch. DEVS please fix your broken seal which is dissolving in my 16th favourite character and allow me to place it with my main who ran the weeklies after reset.
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

All I see is that in a few weeks we'll get a double XP weekend. Drain the saved Nth Metal...drive the need for more in a few weeks. Money grab to be sure.

Luckilly I have a toon on each account who is sitting on a level 7 bottle city soder waiting for a level 8 upgrade(same chance as a 160). These will not go to waste, nor will my saved Nth metal.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Imagine the breakthrough on a level 200..... "1 percent chance of success"

Weeeee!
    Reinheld
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

And this is why I never claim anything until I've talked to other people who have claimed. I sat on the new skins for 3 or 4 days before I verified I'd get it on each toon once claimed on one.

They really need to add some definition to the item description...like "one per account" BEFORE you claim it.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

*Shrugs* I can wait.
  14. gemii Dedicated Player

I forgot all about my bottle I guess I can use the gift still it’s on it’s last level
  15. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Make this crap account bound!
    Thanks DC you just missed a chance for my money!!
  16. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Well, don't entirely agree here. I was not aware that you couldn't trade on the same account (which is normally the case for these) so I just grabbed it assuming I could trade it to one of my alts (yeah, I should have just gotten it on the toon that I needed it on, long working day and half brain-dead). That didn't work so I bought some N-th metal from the marketplace as luckily I was close to getting one artifact to 120 anyway. So nothing wasted and appreciate the free gift but I could have used it better on of my alts.
  17. Proxystar #Perception

I'd just buy more seals on the alt mate, don't worry about it.
  18. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Personally I'd hang on to it for a few days. They have had items like this before where they come out untradable, then a hotfix turns them into account bound. It's around for 7 days, no saying you need to burn it up today unless you are taking a week off.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  19. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

this...says it all...do i raise my artifacts...yes...do i try to get the best ones ...yes...do i care what lvl they are past that...how can you...why should you??
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Same here
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.