Unparalleled is recruiting.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by xD25x, Jul 23, 2015.

1. xD25x Dedicated Player

Hello everyone and thanks for checking out our thread. Unparalleled is a new league recently formed by a handful of end game players from some of the more well respected leagues that decided to form a new league. With the dcuo playerbase getting smaller and leagues losing players daily to other games we hope Unparalleled is the next great dcuo league. In just a few short days we have acquired a league hall and have been able to purchase a new proficiency every day since the league was formed. We are only looking for players that can play both roles. No dps only players. Right now we are mostly looking for a tank or two and a few healers but we will give anyone a trial run that meets the requirements. There is a two week trial period before you become a full fledged member of Unparalleled. This time is not only for us to see if your a right fight for Unparalleled but also for you to decide if its the right fight for you as well.

If you want to be a part of building something and like to not only complete comtent but have fun doing so then Unparalleled might just be the league for you. The recruiting standards are strick and non negotiable.

120+ cr and 160+ sp is recommended
    Mics are recommended
    We understand sometimes things get heated but there is no place in Unparalleled for racist, sexist, or homophobic remarks.
    Server USPS/Hero

If your interested please send me a message here or contact one of our founding members.

Mike B
    Alex B
    Junketsu_x
    Nightraid Prime
    JudaL
    Hanzo
    First Rage
    Casual Player
    • Like x 2
  2. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Good luck with the new league! Are ya'll recruiting heroes or villains and on which platform?
    • Like x 1
  3. xD25x Dedicated Player

Lol. Ty. I knew i forgot something.
    • Like x 1
  4. xD25x Dedicated Player

5. xD25x Dedicated Player

This week has been an awesome week. Quite a few outstanding players have joined our ranks. Still actively recruiting players who play both roles. Please see the initial post for requirements.
  6. xD25x Dedicated Player

7. Saybro Committed Player

Not supporting this league or thread. Jk jk...Mike b is coo peeps. Only ran with casual a few times but he was coo too. Good luck and let me know if you ever need anything.
  8. xD25x Dedicated Player

Thanks for the support Strat. I found something on the recruiting thread im gonna put in line chat. This most have been before our legendary hero days.
  9. Saybro Committed Player

Ha-ha yeah, thas how voodoo got a hold of me
  10. xD25x Dedicated Player

Still looking for a few respectful people to join. Hit a leader in game or send me a forum message.
  11. xD25x Dedicated Player

12. xD25x Dedicated Player

Its raid reset day. If your looking for a league and you meet the requirements give us a shout!
  13. xD25x Dedicated Player

14. zCaution Well-Known Player

Hmm seems interesting lol BieseLL tells me good things about you guys. You may have a new member ;)
  15. xD25x Dedicated Player

Hoping you decide to join. Still trying to get all the new members on the same page but overall for only being around for 2 weeks things are going great. We lucked out and took over a league with a hall so we didnt have to grind for that and the profs have been coming daily. Think we got the most beneficial ones and by the end of this week should have all of them. With they population decreasing its good to sign on and see 10+ members on most times of the day.
  16. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Hi, can I join? :D
  17. xD25x Dedicated Player

We would have to put you through a test run of course.
  18. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

I hope I pass. I'm really nervous :3
  19. xD25x Dedicated Player

No need to be nervous. Im sure you have solo tanked hh elite already.
  20. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Best of luck guys :)
    • Like x 1