Unlimited 7-Day Escrow was a great idea!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Zizzi, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Zizzi New Player

This should pretty much take care of all the cash cap debates and is a very cost-effective way for Premiums to get around the cash cap. I don't believe there is anymore argument to be made about the cash cap because this trumps them all.

Premium player and need more cash for the broker or to buy your interfaces? Stock up on Escrow by selling Bits or earning cash from enemies, missions, etc. and then buy the Unlimited 7-day cash cap!

Well done Devs :)
  2. TrueMarvel New Player

My Victory Was Absolute
  3. Zizzi New Player

Also, credit to the person who came up with the idea. I believe there was a forum-er who thought of something like this, where one could buy a token or a "partial subscription" or something that would allow unlimited cash cap for a bit. Seems like this idea was based around that.
  4. TrueMarvel New Player

... That was me
  5. Sechuran Fox Dedicated Player

Are you sure? I was positive it was someone else :p

I honestly think this was a great compromise between premium and legendary levels. Additionally, it should prove to be a nice source of income which will hopefully be at least partially reinvested back into the game.
  6. TrueMarvel New Player

http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuops3-old/posts/list.m?topic_id=66260
  7. Sechuran Fox Dedicated Player

8. TrueMarvel New Player

SO far variations of 3 of my ideas have been implemented into the game! every single one of them were trolled by the community.
  9. Radium Devoted Player

10. TrueMarvel New Player

I'm still childish enough to feel good about being right and i will continue to hint it at everyone who doesn't care
  11. Wilder Midnight New Player

its like a quarter of a subscription. very good compromise.
  12. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

Another thread on this? Now thats a great idea!
  13. AgentX44 Committed Player

Now I wonder how many legendary subscribers will now go premium... that's the biggest question :)
  14. TrueMarvel New Player

None of the smart ones
  15. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Won't be me..... I think they found the sweet spot here, cheap enough so the premiums can't cry, expensive enough that its worth it for me to keep my sub..... Win/win.
    • Like x 2
  16. TrueMarvel New Player

You must be one of the smart ones
  17. FESTER665 Devoted Player

You said $8 for a month according to that first post....

Plus people troll your threads because you made them, not for the content in them. LOL.
    • Like x 2
  18. TrueMarvel New Player

It's still a variation of the my idea!!!!!!!!
    I get trolled alot less ever since the forum merge. Its wierd.
  19. FESTER665 Devoted Player

They just don't know you well enough on the PC side yet.... LOL

I think the PS3 side just was like "what the....." because you posted like 8,000 things in two weeks.....

99% of my posts are pure sarcasm though and I'm glad you can sense it without me adding sarcasm brackets.... LOL
  20. TrueMarvel New Player

8,000 in 4 months!!!
    Actually more like 5
    • Like x 1