Undesirable new effect while damage shift is active

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lionxoft, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Lionxoft Committed Player

You changed it from white to gone with the earth revamp in 2014 and now you bring it back as highlighter green? Eww.

I took off some clothes to show it better.

[IMG]
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Hi there. Can you tell me what server you are playing on?
  3. Lionxoft Committed Player

Absolutely. USPC server.
  4. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I actually liked those squiggly lines before but yeah no to the green
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thanks, taking a look.
    • Like x 1
  6. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Wait before you guys go don't get rid of the lines completely just make them grayish white again ...
  7. BumblingB I got better.

I never liked it. It looked horrible to me. :/ I'm also not a fan of the dust effect that currently exist... It comes from somewhere that implies you need a bath.

In any regards, please remove! :O
  8. Lionxoft Committed Player

The dust effect has always been there. I don't mind it but I do mind the green lines. It bugs me quite a bit actually. I switched the character I'm spending the most time on to atomic though so hopefully it's fixed if or when I decide to switch back. With atomic's power hunger that might be sooner than later.
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have identified the issue here and will get it fixed. Thank you for the report.
    • Like x 1
  10. Lionxoft Committed Player

Thanks Mepps. Atomic is great by the way. Appreciate it.
  11. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

Noooooo.....is what I would b saying....I kinda like the green lines....oh well 1 more hour and I'll be home and now I got to decide which of my toons is going to get the axe. Jenny or Jirni....? For atomic powers not like a axe weapon.
  12. Nuubia Well-Known Player

Can we keep a more subtle version of this effect for Aftershock tanking?

I would like some kind of visual telling me when I have 50% dmgA up in case I get interruped while AS and don't know how long I have it for.
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The effect should be visible, but not this loud.
  14. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

I just like the dust!I do not like this effect lines!
  15. Nuubia Well-Known Player

I don't think this effect is necessary for Pet tanking since the dmgA happens automatically when Brick is summoned compared to before the revamp when you had to use a separate power, Damage Shift, to activate it.

Aftershock tanking, however, could use a tell tho IMO. Plus I think this seismic effect goes well but yea should definitely be more subtle.
  16. SnakeEyes Active Player

i like the dust on my tank, its black or brown on mine tho.