Unavailable Style's

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Oceanly, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Oceanly Well-Known Player

There are some Style's in Dcuo that aren't available to get some examples include

Superwoman's Top
    [IMG]

Lady Shiva Hair
    [IMG]

Tala's Top
    [IMG]

Zues Lightning Bolt
    [IMG]
    John Constantine Aura
    [IMG]

And Much More That's Just Some Styles that should've been used for your character but i don't know what happened cause these styles are amazing.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That aura on Constantine is/was available, it is the Glorious Aura from a past Resurgence event.
  3. Oceanly Well-Known Player

that's why i put Unavailable we can't get it anymore
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You can get it through trade or broker. You can also get the various modular variants in the Time and Space vendor.
  5. Oceanly Well-Known Player

not everything were able to get i play on xbox we have a smaller community then ps4 and pc which is bigger and you prob can't get it on switch to since it came out before not everyone have as much chances and money as PC it's hard enough to try and get something from the recent cap we just had imagine from a year ago
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I would love to get the Elvis style but it was an exclusive to people who attended soe live some years ago.

That said I've always found when a new style pops up and it seems like its something I have to have it usually ends up the opposite. Theres always something about it that just doesn't work. Either it doesnt take an emblem or it doesn't channel or take colors the way i like or it ends up not working for my character. I can think of lots of times I've knocked myself out to get a style I think will work only t find it doesn't. The style pieces I like most over the years tend to be very basic and generic.

After about nine years I finally changed my main characters belt.

In the case of the elvis style I only want the pants for my main alt...but at the same time knowing what they look like and how pants and heels and textures from different styles work I know they just wont really work at all for the kind of look I'm going for. even if by some chance I get the set...it'll just sit in my inventory unused.

I would love Lara Jor-Els dress from Origin Crisis but thats "painted on" and isnt an actual style.

My point is is theres enough in game to keep you busy forever...don't sweat the unattainable stuff. more times than not its not worth it.
  7. Oceanly Well-Known Player

you could make a cute 1970's build with those pants
  8. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Superman emblem, BVS stuff, any of the OG auras/materials

Just get over it is what you'll hear from playerbase and devs.
  9. Eve YouTuber

Half of the pictures doesn't work. I suggest using Imgur next time and not google.
    Some styles just wasn't considered or they already worked on something before it so like the Superwoman's chest style it might be available in future content. You should check Megzilla's list on the developer discussion section on the forums. She has a lot of stuff on it and also points out which stuff were added to the game.

Variants of certain items like cosmic chroma (vs og cosmic) came to the game. So I'm sure variants of other styles will make it as well at time. But expecting old stuff to return won't happen. It was made "Exclusive and rare" for a reason. Variants sure, the OG items won't come back. And I don't have everything that was released before either.
    • Like x 1
  10. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

it kills me you can't use the split personality pants with heels.

again its a double edged sword. i wanted a donna troy/wondergirl style since day one. the troia outfit we got was well done...but its donnas current look and it just doesn't work for me. the pants have that obtrusive waistband attached to them. i was hoping for something along the lines of her classic red jumpsuit with the asymmetric spangles at the shoulder and thigh...

same with a captain marvel/shazam cape. the ne we got is great...but i need a short, single tiered version.

i would also like to see some of the games classic styles get a little rework. make it so the colors and textures match. some pieces don't take emblems. i forget hat style it is atm, druid or shaman. if we could slot an emblem onto it it would be so sweet.

i need the pirates pants without the garter.
    • Like x 1
  11. Robert-Vim Well-Known Player

Batgirls helm. Come on folks all you have to do is remove the mech monocle and the bandana from Drowned Bat and it's already here!!!
  12. Oceanly Well-Known Player

How do you know I didn’t use Imgur?
  13. Eve YouTuber

It's easy to inspect a photo and see where It's coming from.
  14. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

There's a binary difference between "this isn't available in the game for players" and "this was previously made available as an exclusive."

Asking for the first is entirely reasonable. Asking for the second, yeah, is completely pointless and won't ever happen. "Exclusive" means "exclusive." All the whining forum posts ever made about "exclusive" won't change the meaning of "exclusive."
    • Like x 2
  15. Brit Loyal Player

Lois Lane's hairstyle. (Lois has a hairstyle that players cannot have)

Commissioner Gordon's mustache. (Seriously, we have 2 options for mustache. Twirly frenchy cowboy mustache, and fu manchu. Gordon has, you know, a NORMAL mustache, which I suspect some people would like)

Mr Freeze's CLEAR Glass Dome. (Freeze has a glass dome to protect his head. You can still see his head through it. Because it's glass. The Mr Freeze T1 suit has a similar dome, but makes it opaque. We cannot see through it. Various space suits and containment suits would be a lot more viable if we could have the CLEAR dome, so that we can still see our character's head, just underneath the glass dome)
    • Like x 1
  16. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I could be remembering wrong, but it seems like they said there's a tech issue preventing that for players. Plus the glass dome on Mister Freeze isn't perfect. During the cutscenes in the Valentine's event it doesn't always look connected when he's moving around, and you'd think gaps in the suit would be...disadvantageous for him.