Unattuned Leather Bauble drop location? (devs)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by jolaksi, May 2, 2022.

1. jolaksi Well-Known Player

2. IonHero Committed Player

It used to drop off adds in the open world content in "Gotham Under Siege"

But since GU94
    So I believe they don't drop anymore.
  3. jolaksi Well-Known Player

Hmm that must be the most precise answer but;

I read that GU note earlier but it says "leveling updates". I think these NPCs only limited with gotham and metropolis since almost all leveling stuff in those areas. And the trinket Im asking is 88-89 cr. Theres must be a way.

I think nobody but devs can give the true answer :(
  4. myandria Item Storage

The Leveling Updates changed the loot drops across lower level content. Therefore, many items that used to drop off of the mobs now only drop off of the bosses. This item is level 88, which makes it a Tier 2 trinket and should drop off of the bosses in Tier 2 content like Gotham Under Siege. Be warned; it is a character bound item and cannot be traded to any other character (even your own alts) or sold on the broker.
    • Like x 1
  5. jolaksi Well-Known Player

Okay we are getting somewhere.

Next question is which type of "Boss NPCs" we talking about? For example Gotham Undersiege bosses are Mr Frezee Catwoman Killer Croc. They have red HP bar. Do they count or it must be purple HP bar bosses like Dr Light in Metropolis Battlezone or Kalibak-Steppenwolf in New genesis? Also I assume all bosses in "on duty Tier 2 content" drop it right?
  6. myandria Item Storage

Correct; both types of NPC bosses count and don't forget about the missions that have bosses, as they count as well. The Metropolis Battlezone bosses require a group to take them out, so I think that is why they have a different health bar. Both attuned and unattuned gear drop from the npc bosses, so you have to rely on the RNG to get what you want.

Tier 2 Episodes run from Last Laugh through Halls of Power Part 1, so there are plenty of opportunities to find that trinket and any attuned/unattuned gear. Good Luck!
  7. jolaksi Well-Known Player

Thank you.
  8. IonHero Committed Player

Any particular reason you are looking for that trinket?
  9. jolaksi Well-Known Player

The look of it and its kinda unique.
    • Like x 1