Unattuned Composite styles, quick question

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Liongale, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Liongale Dedicated Player

Hiya! For the new 95 pieces you get from completing 10 dailies in the Metro Battlefront in WotL II, there's different Unattuned Composite pieces. Are they all a particular old style set, or a mix of such?

I kind of want to set them away in case I switch to a healing power later, unless they're a new style, so I'm checking first. But with names like 'Arrowweave' and 'Force Multiplying', I'm wondering if they're all a different style too.
  2. kawe Loyal Player

Only got one piece of that 10-timer yet. It was hive defender.
  3. Fools Fire Loyal Player

I'm not sure either. But the Trinket is the same one you can buy at the Vendor. So save your marks and just get it via the dailies.
  4. Little Sister New Player

The 95 stuff from that is Shielded Robot.

96 HIVE Defender only comes from the 4 Player stuff and Dr Light.
    • Like x 2
  5. BumblingB I got better.

Yep, it's Shielded Robot for 95 and Hive Defender for 96.
    • Like x 2
  6. Liongale Dedicated Player

Gotcha. Thanks all!
  7. King Felsa New Player

I'm still a little confused why they would introduce a previous style (Hive Defender), when it's already in the rare style vendor. As someone who farmed 7/8 of those pieces from the alert and boxes, I feel like the devs are constantly giving me the bird.
  8. MrFunktaztyk Well-Known Player

I just got the hand piece of this Shielded Robot style, and is DIFFERENT from the standard Shielded Robot style and is listed separate on my style list! Anyone else get this?
  9. MrFunktaztyk Well-Known Player

Standard Style
    [IMG]
    The style I got from completing "Violet Menace"
    [IMG]

Sorry I used Facebook for this but, as you can see these are TOTALLY different!