Not A Bug Unable to use Nth Metal

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by jsbjsb2020, Aug 15, 2020.

1. jsbjsb2020 New Player

Before the last two updates, I was able to use the Nth metal to increase the artifacts and/or all the augments. Since the last two updates, Nth metal can only be used to increase the "Artifacts", but does not even show listed to be used for Adaptive Augments and/or Origin Augments. Please advise.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

This is an intended change. Nth Metal is strictly used to upgrade Artifacts, Exobytes are used to upgrade Origin Augments. Episode specific Exobytes are used to upgrade Adaptive Augments.
    • Like x 4
  3. jsbjsb2020 New Player

Thanks for clarifying that this is due to a change in the program. It's a bit frustrating now because I have so much Nth metal that I can't use and exobytes that don't work to upgrade anything I have. I will give myself some time to figure this out. There are a lot of small details that are a big deal in DCUO.
  4. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Nth should only be used in artifacts. It's not enough xp to use in anything else. The lowest exabytes is like 14000 vs nth at 100. If you have an overflowing amount of nth that you can't put into your usual arts, put them in random ones and feed them into ones you want later/ during double nth weeks.
    Augs, if you have a lot of exobytes and want to use it for new head augs: go to thanagar and buy a head mod or 2. Feed them till rank 15 breakthru. Don't breakthru, feed them into the new head Aug. Also, make sure you're ranking up old head mods for past content so you can go into elite and get feats and renown.