Up-Votes Needed Unable to find/complete T1 Missions

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Vonbishop, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Vonbishop New Player

To whom this may concern.

I apologize in advance for any duplicates, but I could not find any other posts of this nature in recent time.

This ticket is kind of two fold. But I feel might be related.

The first issue with regard to T1 Missions; Emergency at Ferris Aircraft and ALERT: Coast City.
    Both seem to be absent from the Omnibus and Custom Play.

Meanwhile, the Raid; Battle for the Fortress seems to be unable to be completed. I have now completed The Chasm raid several times. But it will not complete.

I hope this provides some insight. Thanks for any eyes on this.

Cheers!
  2. Trevman24 Level 30

Both Ferris Aircraft and Coast City were temporarily disabled to fixed some bugs or something.
  3. Vonbishop New Player

Super cool. Thanks for the update.

Did they say how long it might be before it gets re-enabled?

Cheers. Thanks for looking out.
  4. Vonbishop New Player

Any information on Battle for the Fortress?

I have since completed it once again but the mission will not complete. I wonder what I am doing wrong

Cheers!
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Fortresses of Solitude you have to wait for Lex to finish talking and repair the teleporter. If it still isn't completing then it's connected to the bug from when they merged the normal and hard version of that raid into one.
  6. Vonbishop New Player

This has been resolved. Unfortunately I forget the exact steps I took. I do believe waiting as TheLorax mentioned was what I needed to do. So I can say with relative confidence that this worked.

Then I hit another snag with The Chasm right after that. But discovered that in order for The Chasm to work you have to enter the instance via the teleported in WT (Near the Kryptonian armors vendors in the Meta Wing)

Consider this a twofer.

Cheers!
  7. PandoraLaBella Well-Known Player

I think the problem with The Chasm relies on the fact that the game doesn't recognize the 3rd device actived by the team. It's still signalized as Encounter Objective (orange X) even at the end of the raid.