Fixed Unable to complete Inner Sanctum STU raid

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by beardrive, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

I hope you are planning on resetting the raid for everyone as I have just spent 87 badges on resetting and cannot complete it. Not impressed
    • Like x 3
  2. RTX Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  3. AV Loyal Player

No it will happen randomly. Was unable to complete a run today. Basically you get to the Brother Eye room then can't start the fight because the instant a player tries to turn Batman's cog, he vanishes. He will re-appear after a while but no matter what he will vanish again if anyone tries to start the fight, making the instance unfinishable.

Having the raid broken reeaaaally sucks when we have to do so many for the feats.
    • Like x 1
  4. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

It wouldn't be so bad if they had left up the Superman stuff too but with only the broken raid we're stuck.
    • Like x 4
  5. Leonite Well-Known Player

Weird. Just completed this and did not encounter any issue
  6. madaoturles Active Player

Can we also please get the aggro bug for the 1st boss fixed during shielding?
  7. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

It's happened to me THREE times in a row! I'm unable to get past the last boss in IS because Brother Eye refuses to take Batman and start. We tried Warp Rallying out but the glitch refuses to work. With THREE different groups this happened to me. Please fix ASAP devs
    • Like x 1
  8. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

wasted replays...I guess it's my fault. I ran this with a group two times. We get to Batman and it's the same thing. I ran the solo elite for the first time and didn't get any marks or prestige.....not even going to report it. I just dont care anymore.

why make a release when it's just a waste of time?
  9. NotMeMaybe Active Player

Like Elite alert was undoable, Fos2 was buggued as hell on 2nd boss and last boss and his HP was resetting to 100%.

Now it's the 2nd time i can't complete the raid because Batman is buggued, if you guys were smart you would disable the raid straight away, or give us more information for when there will be a fix avalaible, this is some amateurism honestly.
  10. Millbarge Developer

What version were you running?

-Millbarge
  11. Neelimus New Player

Our league ran two groups last night around 9:30 EDT USPC/PS servers. One group made it through, the other glitched and couldn't complete. Just FYI.
  12. OnlyNomad The One Above All

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...e-inner-sanctum-stu-raid.318144/#post-4440898
  13. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I ran regular and it happened to us some in the group said it happens in elite too. Also the Iceberg solo is not resetting properly as well.
  14. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

If they do not have it patched/fixed by next Tuesday.... It is a weekly reward instance.

I'd go with a potential quicker fix by picking a different Batman instance to put in the Save the Universe weekly raid instance.

Nobody is spending replay badges or buying replay badges anymore, right? QC department is out to lunch for what seems like since launch. With each new acquisition of the studio and it's games, you'd think new money and revenue from the game itself would warrant fixing stuff. Especially fixing the old stuff because they had to have had a plan once the decision was made to yes, they're doing stat clamping. Old content is relevant in new ways.

Then you have my permission to freak out. [IMG]
  15. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Known Issues:
    • STU Iceberg Lounge is not resetting properly. Please refrain from spending replay badges here.
    • STU Inner Sanctum can get blocked at the final boss. We will have a fix out as soon as possible.

This is from today's update notes.
  16. BO PERRY_CRS Well-Known Player

FIX THIS MESS! I ran with a random group because I enjoyed running it years ago and we get the the end and IT'S GLITCHED. Cmon yall, do better. How is it the featured raid yet it's glitched?!
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We expect to either have inner sanctum STU fixed or disabled with tomorrow morning's hotfix.
    • Like x 1
  18. BumblingB I got better.

Will you be bringing back FOS2 if it gets disabled? As one can't complete the weekly Time Sphere quest w/o running an STU raid.

I wasn't able to complete the run I did last night.
    • Like x 1
  19. Impulsive Level 30

Done it twice today after fix and didn't have problems.
  20. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Batman dies to easily an there is no way to prevent him from dying. Can't heal him. Pulling ads away from him doesn't help. Granted he's just some idiot in a costume, but for the purposes of a game he needs to be invulnerable.